Questions

All the rules and rule-related threads.

Re: Questions

Postby cesspitt » 29 Aug 2014, 19:35

If we wish to ask a favour of another player do we PM then copying you in Rick or do we have to ask it on the thread?
cesspitt
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1215
All-game rating: 1516
Timezone: GMT

Postby Bwlvych » 29 Aug 2014, 20:59

As I understand it we are free to discuss what we want, where we want. Then if a combined action is needed both players must PM rick to confirm.
"I am Oswin Oswald. I fought the Daleks and I am human. Remember me."
Bwlvych

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1017)
All-game rating: (1059)

Postby rick.leeds » 31 Aug 2014, 10:24

Sorry, I missed this.

You can discuss any aspect of the game with any other player in the game at any time. I don't need to know anything about this :lol:

All I need are orders which make it clear that you need to be given permission for something, such as passing through a controlled Location. If this is indicated, then I can then send a PM to the Faction permission is being sought from and, when it is confirmed - within the deadline - the orders go through.

On the subject of deadlines - they are becoming sloppily maintained by some players (apparently) and that means I am being sloppily nice in extending deadlines myself :|

I am going to stop allowing auto-extensions, I'm afraid, from the next turn in each game. If orders aren't in by the deadline, unless I've been asked to extend a deadline specifically, I will rule an NMR. This game's taking a fair amount of time to run from my side and, although I am enjoying doing it, I am getting weary of orders not being returned on time. Sorry.
World Diplomacy Forum.
Online Resources editor at the Diplomatic Pouch.
Don't let the stepladder get you. Watch where you're stepping. ANY step could be a doozy.
rick.leeds

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1158)
All-game rating: (1070)

Previous

Return to Rules