Pick Your Poison Mafia Signups (full!)

Moderators: Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11, Zoomzip

Re: Pick Your Poison Mafia Signups (7-11p)

Postby Crunkus » 03 May 2020, 12:23

Keirador wrote:CRUNKUS is back? I'm in.

Hold on though. How do we know this is the real Crunkus, and not some grifter hoping to draft on Crunkus' good name?

"You" or such an even more tenuously pieced together collaboraton such as "we" may not know, but one person who surely does know is the faceless old woman who secretly lives in your home. She points out by the way that you still have not read your copy of Infinite Jest, and that she is still rather confused by the way you arrange your refrigerator. She is, however satisfied at your last attempt at baba ghanoush. The smell of that alone, while she cannot and will not cherish it, makes her temporarily forget your poor access to the melting point of birds and your steadfast reluctance to share your wifi password.

I'm so pleased to "see" and "hear" from so many of you again, years later. Looking forward to a game again. I can't wait to hear what you've all been up to.

So break out the clinky refreshments and swirl in the poison. I've spent the past few years developing a resistance to most of the good ones of course, but that's a pretty standard regimen for a Dread Pirate Roberts. I'm sure the rest of you will be fine.
Last edited by Crunkus on 03 May 2020, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
Crunkus

Postby sjg11 » 03 May 2020, 14:05

Crunkus wrote:

Hold on though. How do we know this is the real Crunkus, and not some grifter hoping to draft on Crunkus' good name?

"You" or such an even more tenuously pieced together collaboraton such as "we" may not know, but one person who surely does know is the faceless old woman who secretly lives in your home. She points out by the way that you still have not read your copy of Infinite Jest, and that she is still rather confused by the way you arrange your refrigerator. She is, however satisfied at your last attempt at Baba Ghanoush. The smell of that alone, while she cannot and will not cherish it, makes her temporarily forget your poor access to the melting point of birds and your steadfast reluctance to share your wifi password.

I'm so pleased to "see" and "hear" from so many of you again, years later. Looking forward to a game again. I can't wait to hear what you've all been up to.

So break out the clinky refreshments and swirl in the poison. I've spent the past few years developing a resistance to most of the good ones of course, but that's a pretty standard regimen for a Dread Pirate Roberts. I'm sure the rest of you will be fine.

Yep it's definitely him.
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Pick Your Poison Mafia Signups (full!)

Postby UpsideDownChuck » 03 May 2020, 23:04

I would be down to reserve
UpsideDownChuck

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1406)
All-game rating: (1424)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby UpsideDownChuck » 03 May 2020, 23:06

nanooktheeskimo wrote:I don’t use reserves after the game has begun, but I appreciate the sentiment!

Ah, guess not
UpsideDownChuck

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1406)
All-game rating: (1424)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby Keirador » 04 May 2020, 01:21

Crunkus wrote:

"You" or such an even more tenuously pieced together collaboraton such as "we" may not know, but one person who surely does know is the faceless old woman who secretly lives in your home. She points out by the way that you still have not read your copy of Infinite Jest, and that she is still rather confused by the way you arrange your refrigerator. She is, however satisfied at your last attempt at baba ghanoush. The smell of that alone, while she cannot and will not cherish it, makes her temporarily forget your poor access to the melting point of birds and your steadfast reluctance to share your wifi password.

Good lord, the baba ghanoush reference isn't even from this site. Truly a masterwork.
Did you know there’s a faceless old woman who secretly lives in your home? It’s true. She’s there now. She’s always there, just out of your sight. Always just out of your sight.
Keirador

Location: Living secretly in the home of every single resident of Night Vale
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1132)
All-game rating: (1133)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Crunkus » 04 May 2020, 02:27

UpsideDownChuck wrote:
nanooktheeskimo wrote:I don’t use reserves after the game has begun, but I appreciate the sentiment!

Ah, guess not

Catch you next time UDC!
Crunkus

Previous

Return to Sign-ups and Rules