Build Order is not accepted

If the judge doesn't behave correctly or you found another problem, report it here!
Forum rules
Bugs
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines (see here: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=15441), there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. Members should read the ‘Bugs Forum Guidelines’ thread.
2. In rare situations members have been known to post false bug reports in order to affect the game. This is considered cheating.
3. Please don't post information that might be detrimental to the game, such as revealing the power who sent a message. If further information is required by Admin to investigate the bug, you will be asked to provide it.
If the game a bug may have occurred in is anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, it is best to send a Private Message to the SITE HELP! group or to post using the Dolph Shtoss account rather than break anonymity.

Build Order is not accepted

Postby goryon » 11 Aug 2019, 22:28

Hi!

Game number: 159444; Fall 1905, Build phase

Germany has 2 builds, there are 2 supply centers available: Berlin and Denmark.

But the game does not accept the order to build in Denmark. i.e. the order does become shown in the Orders list; and it still states "i builds left"

2 builds
BUILD army Berlin (X)

1 builds left

BR
Márcio

Forget it.... it was my unknowledge of the rules... I can only build on supply centers that are mine at the start of the game :oops:
Last edited by goryon on 11 Aug 2019, 22:34, edited 1 time in total.
goryon

Re: Build Order is not accepted

Postby khank039 » 11 Aug 2019, 22:33

Denmark is not a home center of yours. You can only ever build in Berlin, Munich, and Kiel.
khank039
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1356
All-game rating: 1370
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby goryon » 11 Aug 2019, 22:35

khank039 wrote:Denmark is not a home center of yours. You can only ever build in Berlin, Munich, and Kiel.

indeed..... now I know better.
goryon

Postby Josey Wales » 12 Aug 2019, 08:18

Unless youbare playing in a Build Anywhere game.
If you are gonna fight, then fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark … and brother, it just started to rain

Aspiring Classicist, Certified SPAM ABASSADOR, with a STAR
Josey Wales
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1132
All-game rating: 1126
Timezone: GMT+10

Return to Bugs