Mafia CLXV: Galaxy Quest Mafia D1

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Mafia CLXV: Galaxy Quest Mafia D1

Postby Nanook » 29 Oct 2017, 22:27

Iggy wrote:
shadowface wrote:If majority End Day votes is enough to end the day, you guys both die. If it takes unanimity, nanook gets lynched.

I actually think I won a game for once.

:D

You didn't so much win it. Nanook lost it, IMO. :mrgreen: should have waited for my questions to get answered by telleo. Not even sure if end the day is legal in the game or how you guys do it. I'm so ticked right now.

This is probably a joke, but yeah, no, I didn't lose it any more than you did. This was a joint loss if ever there was one.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

Admin
Nanook

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1209)
All-game rating: (1413)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Iggy » 29 Oct 2017, 22:28

Seriously though... Bg team did nothing strategically to win this. Probably the worst winning performance by a winning bg team I have ever seen. Didn't use the powers they had to do anything. So frustrating.
Iggy

Standard rating: (1187)
All-game rating: (1259)

Postby Iggy » 29 Oct 2017, 22:31

nanooktheeskimo wrote:
Iggy wrote:
shadowface wrote:If majority End Day votes is enough to end the day, you guys both die. If it takes unanimity, nanook gets lynched.

You didn't so much win it. Nanook lost it, IMO. :mrgreen: should have waited for my questions to get answered by telleo. Not even sure if end the day is legal in the game or how you guys do it. I'm so ticked right now.

This is probably a joke, but yeah, no, I didn't lose it any more than you did. This was a joint loss if ever there was one.

Smiley face says I know I have culpability too. But why the hell would you be so adversarial? Seriously convinced me it was a situation where you didn't realize the spot you put yourself into by voting me. You acted like a trapped rat trying to dig out of a hole. My fault for not walking away and getting some answers, however, and think about what to do.
Iggy

Standard rating: (1187)
All-game rating: (1259)

Postby shadowface » 29 Oct 2017, 22:43

nanooktheeskimo wrote:

I'm gonna be pretty annoyed if our votes don't count. That would be a fitting shit sandwich end to this game though.

Very well played, by the way. Had me until today. Why the condude/shadow double lynch? Was the plan to have Kim omega it and blame it on RS?

You know what, this situation is worthy of a custom meme.

troll.png
troll.png (15.28 KiB) Viewed 1315 times
The player formerly known as shadowfriend1
Proud bearer of the Angle of Unnecessary Overshoot
Previously cursed by the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:, now an innocent, reformed townsperson
Nanook wrote:C O W A R D
shadowface

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (892)
All-game rating: (892)

Postby Nanook » 29 Oct 2017, 23:02

Iggy wrote:
nanooktheeskimo wrote:
Iggy wrote:You didn't so much win it. Nanook lost it, IMO. :mrgreen: should have waited for my questions to get answered by telleo. Not even sure if end the day is legal in the game or how you guys do it. I'm so ticked right now.

Smiley face says I know I have culpability too. But why the hell would you be so adversarial? Seriously convinced me it was a situation where you didn't realize the spot you put yourself into by voting me. You acted like a trapped rat trying to dig out of a hole. My fault for not walking away and getting some answers, however, and think about what to do.

Cause I wasn't sure. I *thought* you were town, but I also had trouble reconciling the condude/shadow double lynch as scum. The only way I could be sure was if you voted to end day, and I didn't think I'd get there with you except by prodding you there. Like, if you're scum, you don't react to that prodding and resist it, whereas if you're town you might vote to end day. If I had just asked you to vote to end day, the reaction isn't going to be as genuine in all likelihood.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

Admin
Nanook

Postby Nanook » 29 Oct 2017, 23:04

shadowface wrote:
nanooktheeskimo wrote:

I'm gonna be pretty annoyed if our votes don't count. That would be a fitting shit sandwich end to this game though.

Very well played, by the way. Had me until today. Why the condude/shadow double lynch? Was the plan to have Kim omega it and blame it on RS?

You know what, this situation is worthy of a custom meme.

troll.png

I can't tell if you're saying that was on purpose or it somehow happened by accident, but either way it worked out for you.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

Admin
Nanook

Postby shadowface » 29 Oct 2017, 23:13

nanooktheeskimo wrote:I can't tell if you're saying that was on purpose or it somehow happened by accident, but either way it worked out for you.

Us scumz will get into this in the actual AAR.
Previously cursed by the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:, now an innocent, reformed townsperson
shadowface

Postby Nanook » 29 Oct 2017, 23:14

nanooktheeskimo wrote:
Iggy wrote:
nanooktheeskimo wrote:This is probably a joke, but yeah, no, I didn't lose it any more than you did. This was a joint loss if ever there was one.

Cause I wasn't sure. I *thought* you were town, but I also had trouble reconciling the condude/shadow double lynch as scum. The only way I could be sure was if you voted to end day, and I didn't think I'd get there with you except by prodding you there. Like, if you're scum, you don't react to that prodding and resist it, whereas if you're town you might vote to end day. If I had just asked you to vote to end day, the reaction isn't going to be as genuine in all likelihood.

Also, for the record, scumNanook NEVER puts that vote down like that. He waits and wheedles and he definitely doesn't put a vote down immediately that basically guarantees a vote being put back on him. I'm not stupid. Well, sometimes I am as town. But I'm not stupid as scum.

And fwiw, me coming in and slapping that vote down then making zero defense to you, how in the hell does that smack of scum trying to dig out? Even if the vote is a ruse, why does scumNanook agree willingly to the plan you put forward, AND make no defense when you're making a case against him? How does that make any sense whatsoever for him to do?

Unless you just think I'm a complete idiot, but idiot scum don't generally get to LYLO from a 6:1 game state.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

Admin
Nanook

Postby Nanook » 29 Oct 2017, 23:17

shadowface wrote:
nanooktheeskimo wrote:I can't tell if you're saying that was on purpose or it somehow happened by accident, but either way it worked out for you.

Us scumz will get into this in the actual AAR.

Fair.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

Admin
Nanook

Postby shadowface » 29 Oct 2017, 23:20

nanooktheeskimo wrote:Unless you just think I'm a complete idiot, but idiot scum don't generally get to LYLO from a 6:1 game state.

Or do they? :twisted:
shadowface

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads