North Afriac->Spain....

Question about the rules of the game? Experienced Diplomacy veterans will help you! There is also a Common Questions section.
Forum rules
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines (see here: http://www.playdiplomacy.com/forum/view ... 30&t=15441), there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. Members should not refer directly to a specific situation in an active game. It is usually possible to provide an example of a similar situation elsewhere on the board.
2. It follows that links, images, game name and/or number should not be added to a post if the game is active.
3. Questions should only request rules be clarified and not request advice about how to resolve a situation.
4. When answering a question, members should restrict themselves to answering the question and not give advice on how to get around the situation.
Posts which break these rules will be subject to editing or removal; see here: http://www.playdiplomacy.com/forum/view ... 13&t=42845

Re: North Afriac->Spain....

Postby mdmuff » 24 Feb 2008, 22:35

Luke wrote:Is it fixed yet or can I do it in a game? Crucial that I know.

You shouldn't... integrity of fairness.
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Ham & Eggs: A days work for a chicken; a lifetime commitment for a pig.
mdmuff

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby Avalanche » 24 Feb 2008, 23:10

It should be fixed already
Avalanche
Site Admin
Site Admin

Standard rating: (955)
All-game rating: (1013)
Timezone: GMT+1

Postby ZenDragon » 25 Feb 2008, 00:32

mdmuff wrote:
Luke wrote:Is it fixed yet or can I do it in a game? Crucial that I know.

You shouldn't... integrity of fairness.

Yeah I talked Italy out of that move in our game md. I honestly thought it would be a waste of his move, but it would have been cheating anyway. (I think it was our game anyway, senility is setting in and I'm having trouble remembering)
ZenDragon

Timezone: GMT-5

Postby mdmuff » 25 Feb 2008, 01:43

I have been covering it in my games as France, just in case. Glad to see there are people who wouldn't exploit it.
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Ham & Eggs: A days work for a chicken; a lifetime commitment for a pig.
mdmuff

Timezone: GMT-6

Previous

Return to Diplomacy Rules Questions