Mafia IV: Mafia in space!(confirm here, too)

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Mafia 4: Mafia in space!(confirm here, too)

Postby Firestorm94 » 29 May 2009, 22:04

deanchuk- death by plot twist
^ I went ahead and added that to the OP, so people stop including him in their reasonings. I'll be updating late (again), I'm about to leave for a family get-together.
Firestorm94

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1026)
All-game rating: (1025)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby metallord99 » 29 May 2009, 23:35

I like Infinity's logic I change back my vote to ak47
"It's only cheating if you get caught"

"The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank!"
metallord99

All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT+2

Postby Zander » 30 May 2009, 01:01

I also like Infinity's logic, I will vote ak47 for now.
Zander

Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Lord S » 30 May 2009, 01:05

I'm not convinced by part of infinity's logic. You assume that the 3rd clue cannot be true because it references 6 different people. But I took it to mean that only 1 of the people in a clue had to be infected for it to be true.

If it is your way then it looks like we might have a much easier job on our hands; I was rather despairing out the odds against us before.

I'm still a big fan of waiting for tonight's clue before we lynch everyone so that we don't lose tonight; so I'll stick with my vote on Metallord99.
Lord S

Standard rating: (1009)
All-game rating: (1011)
Timezone: GMT

Postby ak47 » 30 May 2009, 03:53

Wow, go on a trip to new york, and find yourself the main face of the new accusations.
First off: I am INNOCENT!!! i am completely and entirely innocent. I can't make it any clearer than that, i have nothing but the towns interest at heart. Everything seems to have been touched on in our trip. 5 townies/doctor remain and 2 mafia. we mess up than its 4 townies/doctor vs 2 mafia they kill two at night than they win. so lets not kill the doctor if we can haha so the town at least has the shot. i'm the doctor
Firefly Mafia in queue. Express interest here
"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal"
"Ha ha ha Mine is an evil laugh!"
Forever the King of Mafia
Lover of Bacon
ak47

Postby infinity8ball » 30 May 2009, 04:00

The big key here, IMHO, is find the lie clue. Once you do, this gets a lot more clear.
infinity8ball
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby ak47 » 30 May 2009, 04:18

infinity8ball wrote:The big key here, IMHO, is find the lie clue. Once you do, this gets a lot more clear.

well if the one with six people (at least) mentioned in the third clue that the infected could have easily thrown one of them in there, leaving the other clue to be flase while mentioning less people so the town would target them because killing off a list of 6 is not going to work
Firefly Mafia in queue. Express interest here
"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal"
"Ha ha ha Mine is an evil laugh!"
Forever the King of Mafia
Lover of Bacon
ak47

Postby Firestorm94 » 30 May 2009, 06:52

metallord99-2
ak47-3
abstain-2
The crew finally decide that ak47 is one of the elusive infected aboard the ship. He is quickly taken down by those who voted against him while those who abstained or voted for others looked on. After the deed was done, the crew made a terrible discovery. Not only was ak47 innocent, but he was also the doctor of the group. Now, with nothing standing between the infected and the crew. It was at this time that the crew noticed that raphtown and Flatley were acting rather strange. They were both much happier than the rest of the crew. In fact, they were laughing. That's when the crew realized that they were in trouble. Since they knew from the number of kills the previous night that there were two infected, they knew that they had taken a huge risk by killing someone off. Metallord, LordS, infinity8ball, and Zander_The_Great ran for their lives away from the two infected. Zander ran to one of the escape pods, but the pod wouldn't launch. While the infected dispatched Zander, LordS realized what the group must do. He motioned to metallord and infinity to follow him to the helm of the ship. As they ran off, Flatley and raphtown realized that their soon-to-be victims were trying to escape. The two infected raced after the three survivors. infinity accepted that he couldn't keep running and decided to hold off the infected to give his comrades enough time to reach the helm. LordS and metallord continued to the helm as infinity locked the door behind the two. Infinity lured the infected to follow him to the weapons store, where he had remembered seeing a handgun and a few clips of ammo. Infinity ran until his legs wouldn't allow him to run anymore and found the handgun. He turned around and started firing at the very people he had thought were his friends. Flatley hid behind a corner while raphtown charged head-on into the hail of gunfire. Infinity made a clean shot to the head, but raphtown wasn't even phased. "What are you?" Infinity asked as Flatley emerged from behind the corner and rejoined his ally. The infected were about to pounce on him when the ship jarred violently, causing all three of them to fall. At the helm, LordS and metallord had jammed the steering wheel, so that it directed the ship straight at the sun. LordS boosted the thrusters to alarming levels and cut power to any non-essential systems. The thrusters were making high-pitched sound that sounded like the thrusters themselves were screaming with effore. Metallord began gethering furniture and other items to barricade the door and keep the infected at bay. The two had no idea of infinity's fate, but they could assume that it wasn't pretty. As the ship approached the sun the two remaining crew members looked at each other. They both knew that if they had been able to sort out the clues and work together, things would have never become what they had. They didn't say a word, though. The two waited in grim silence for their fate. Down the hall, past the barricade, screams of distress came from the two infected. They saw where the ship was headed and were frantically clawing at the barricade to no avail. The ship reached the sun and the two survivors knew that they had saved the remainder of humanity from this madness. But it was a bittersweet victory over this terrible disease.

Mafia win, they would have been able to kill two more tonight, so I decided to just give them the victory. If you hadn't killed your doctor off, you would have had a chance to go one more night/day cycle.
Firestorm94

Postby Flatley » 30 May 2009, 07:24

Go team!
The enemy's gate is down.

Don't go thinkin' you so bad jes cuz you was in SOLDIER.

We've always been at war with Eastasia.
Flatley

Postby Firestorm94 » 30 May 2009, 07:26

I was kind of disappointed when I came and saw that you chose ak47. He was literally the worst choice that you guys could make. :(
Firestorm94

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads