DoIaF AL302 Fall Orders

GMd by presser84. Winner: Tagaryen (shockj)

DoIaF AL302 Fall Orders

Postby presser84 » 26 Mar 2013, 00:40

This season brings with it the fall of house Baratheon. Robert's blood is probably boiling from the grave with a Targ in both Storm's End and atop the Iron Throne....



AL302_F_orders.gif
AL302_F_orders.gif (73.78 KiB) Viewed 1416 times


Stark (letram13)
Army Beyond the Wall Hold (dislodged by North Sunset Sea to Beyond the Wall (WC) 1v2) retreat needed
Army Winterfell-Moat Cailin
Army Kingsroad-Riverlands (bounced 1v2)
Army Mountains of the Moon-Harrenhal
Army The Eyrie Hold
Fleet Bay of Crabs-North Narrow Sea

Greyjoy (Thomasvaliant)
North Sunset Sea to Beyond the Wall (WC)
Bay of Ice s North Sunset Sea to Beyond the Wall (WC)
Deepwood Motte to Moat Cailin
Harlour to the Riverlands
Ironman's Bay convoy Harlour to the Riverlands
The Twins s Harlour to the Riverlands
Stony Sept to King's Landing East (bounced)

Baratheon (lecrae)
Kingswood moves to King's Landing West (bounced)
Starfall moves to Snadstone (bounced, destroyed by A Oldtown - Starfall 1v2)

Targ (shockj)
F - Tyrosh MOVE Stepstones
F - Sea of Dorne SUPPORT Tyrosh to Stepstones (cut, dislodged by F Godsgrace - Sea of Dorne 1v2) retreat needed
F - Griffin's Roost SUPPORT Storm's End to hold
F - Storm's End HOLD
F - King's Landing (West) MOVE King's Landing (East) (bounced)
F - Blackwater Bay MOVE Dragonstone
A - Braavos MOVE Karhold
F - Shivering Sea CONVOY Braavos to Karhold
F - The Bite MOVE White Harbor

Tyrell (Blackfish)
F Shield Islands - Redwyne Straits
F Redwyne Straits - West Summer Sea
A Dornish Marches S A Princes Pass Hold
A Princes Pass S A Starfall - Sandstone
A Blackmont S A Oldtown - Starfall
A Oldtown - Starfall

Martell (Stalin813)
A Sandstorm support Yornwood hold (cut by Starfall moves to Snadstone)
A Yornwood support Sandstorm hold
F Godsgrace - Sea of Dorne
F Sunspear support Godsgrace - Sea of Dorne

retreats needed from Targaryen and Stark

retreats are due Wednesday March 27th 12:00am EST, 5:00am GMT, 3:00pm GMT+10

Builds (assuming no disbands prior)

Stark -2
Greyjoy +1
Tyrell +1
Targaryen +2
Westeros Diplomacy - GM/creator
Diplomacy of Ice and Fire 2 - GM
Keirador wrote:Stop being a dickasaurus rex.
User avatar
presser84
 
Posts: 4326
Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 23:05
Location: New Jersey, USA
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1460)
All-game rating: (1678)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: DoIaF AL302 Fall Orders

Postby shockj » 26 Mar 2013, 01:54

F - Sea of Dorne RETREAT SNS
Slay classy.

Washington wrote:Shockj has been known to go rouge on occasion
User avatar
shockj
 
Posts: 833
Joined: 10 Dec 2008, 09:13
Location: New Orleans, LA
Class: Ambassador
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: DoIaF AL302 Fall Orders

Postby Blackfish » 26 Mar 2013, 10:03

I think that Beyond the Wall looks snazzy in purple, though that might just be me... :lol:
"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war." - Plutarch

Game History
User avatar
Blackfish
 
Posts: 1592
Joined: 28 Oct 2012, 05:46
Class: Ambassador
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT+10

Re: DoIaF AL302 Fall Orders

Postby Blackfish » 26 Mar 2013, 13:50

btw Press, nice song!
It's the one that plays in season 1 episode 1 when Robert, the Royal family and half the court arrive at Winterfell. It's also pretty much the only time you get to see House Baratheon of Storm's End's troops (The guards aren't the Lannister guards we are so sick of, they've got orange (??) cloaks and horned helmets) :geek:
"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war." - Plutarch

Game History
User avatar
Blackfish
 
Posts: 1592
Joined: 28 Oct 2012, 05:46
Class: Ambassador
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT+10

Re: DoIaF AL302 Fall Orders

Postby lecrae » 26 Mar 2013, 15:33

Curses! My army in Kingswood will destroy you all!
User avatar
lecrae
 
Posts: 3898
Joined: 06 Nov 2012, 01:32
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1282)
All-game rating: (1292)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: DoIaF AL302 Fall Orders

Postby Zadaron » 26 Mar 2013, 16:13

lecrae wrote:Curses! My army in Kingswood will destroy you all!


It's the Brotherhood without Banners, fighting on in the name of King Robert Lecrae Baratheon!
Genghis Khan wrote:The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters
User avatar
Zadaron
 
Posts: 417
Joined: 12 Oct 2012, 23:43
Location: Skövde, Sweden mostly, sometimes Halmstad, Sweden
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (991)
All-game rating: (1416)
Timezone: GMT+1

Re: DoIaF AL302 Fall Orders

Postby lecrae » 26 Mar 2013, 16:35

catchy title, isn't it Zadaron? ;)

Just noticed, the two people who started with Kings Landing were the first two to be eliminated.
User avatar
lecrae
 
Posts: 3898
Joined: 06 Nov 2012, 01:32
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1282)
All-game rating: (1292)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: DoIaF AL302 Fall Orders

Postby presser84 » 26 Mar 2013, 17:30

lecrae wrote:catchy title, isn't it Zadaron? ;)

Just noticed, the two people who started with Kings Landing were the first two to be eliminated.


heavy is the head that wears the crown....though in Westeros it's chaffed is the bottom that sits the Iron Throne.
Westeros Diplomacy - GM/creator
Diplomacy of Ice and Fire 2 - GM
Keirador wrote:Stop being a dickasaurus rex.
User avatar
presser84
 
Posts: 4326
Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 23:05
Location: New Jersey, USA
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1460)
All-game rating: (1678)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: DoIaF AL302 Fall Orders

Postby Zadaron » 26 Mar 2013, 17:41

lecrae wrote:catchy title, isn't it Zadaron? ;)

Just noticed, the two people who started with Kings Landing were the first two to be eliminated.


Indeed! Sitting on the Iron Throne doesen't increase your life expectancy appearently, who would have thought? :o
Genghis Khan wrote:The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters
User avatar
Zadaron
 
Posts: 417
Joined: 12 Oct 2012, 23:43
Location: Skövde, Sweden mostly, sometimes Halmstad, Sweden
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (991)
All-game rating: (1416)
Timezone: GMT+1

Re: DoIaF AL302 Fall Orders

Postby presser84 » 26 Mar 2013, 18:45

Blackfish wrote:btw Press, nice song!
It's the one that plays in season 1 episode 1 when Robert, the Royal family and half the court arrive at Winterfell. It's also pretty much the only time you get to see House Baratheon of Storm's End's troops (The guards aren't the Lannister guards we are so sick of, they've got orange (??) cloaks and horned helmets) :geek:


Yup
Westeros Diplomacy - GM/creator
Diplomacy of Ice and Fire 2 - GM
Keirador wrote:Stop being a dickasaurus rex.
User avatar
presser84
 
Posts: 4326
Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 23:05
Location: New Jersey, USA
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1460)
All-game rating: (1678)
Timezone: GMT-5

Next

Return to Game 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests