The Haven, Fall 02 Intel

Fog of War game. GM: UpQuark. Result amended to "No result"

The Haven, Fall 02 Intel

Postby cyanide martini » 29 Jan 2013, 07:18

To Whom It May Concern:

Since I have not one but two foes working against me without real just cause, here are their units & positions in my sight to take advantage of as you see fit: :twisted:

Ogres:
A FAF
A HOA

Samurai:
F MAW
F KNO

Feel free to use this intel to crush them. :ugeek: If I'm able to assist you in that endeavor, I will.

Best,

The Leprechauns
Care for a drink?

Խչպⵓⵇⵚⵟ ⵀⴷշվፍሉ ሪႿփ ጆናጣንႥ՞ჱჵ。
cyanide martini
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 15:26
Location: Tír na n-Óg, Tír Dé (Éire)
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (913)
All-game rating: (1162)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: The Haven, Fall 02 Intel

Postby asudevil » 29 Jan 2013, 14:12

No just cause other than you REFUSING to send me a message until after Spring 01 despite reading all prior messages because "you don't like/trust me from a previous game"...So yes, I decided to work against you.

And you are still doing WAY better than Barbarians.
Captain FANG, forum team championships WINNER
Part of the surviving nations of WW4/Haven

Unless I am in the cheater's subforum. 99% of what I say is NOT as a mod.
User avatar
asudevil
Premium Member
 
Posts: 16582
Joined: 18 Jul 2011, 02:20
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1351
All-game rating: 1437
Timezone: GMT-7

Re: The Haven, Fall 02 Intel

Postby Diadem » 29 Jan 2013, 15:35

As far as I can tell the Barbarians have actually been eliminated. So everybody is doing better than them, probably.

Anyway, I'd gladly help you against the evil, evil, asudevil (The guy even has evil in his name!), but I fear I'm on the other side of the world.
Draw in Diplomacy Stew 2, playing Italy
Winner Four Seasons, playing England
Draw in Layered, playing Yellow (Russia + Turkey)
Winner Shuffle, playing Turkey
Winner Vain Rats 4, playing France

... but first you must learn how to smile as you kill.
Diadem
 
Posts: 679
Joined: 17 Jan 2011, 01:18
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (1001)
Timezone: GMT+1

Re: The Haven, Fall 02 Intel

Postby AardvarkArmy » 29 Jan 2013, 18:45

Diadem wrote: (The guy even has evil in his name!)


Wow. I had no idea "asu" represented "evil," except on game days against Cal or Stanford!
SOLOS
ICE&FIRE.1-Martell/EXCALIBUR.1-Angles/EXCALIBUR.2-Scots/EMERALD-Sno/MOD.4-Italy/SENGOKU.1-OdaNobu/S.AMERICA.1-Peru

DRAWS
1930-China/BattleIsleA-Winterfell/S&S-Turkey/WORLD INFL-Venezuela/LECRAE-Dublin/WWIV.2-Cali/IMPERIAL1861.1-Trky/YNGSTWN.1-Grmny/AMERICAS.2-Mex/AFRICAN.2-S.Arabia
User avatar
AardvarkArmy
Premium Member
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: 27 Feb 2009, 04:37
Location: Oakland, California, USA (San Francisco Bay Area)
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1057
All-game rating: 1234
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: The Haven, Fall 02 Intel

Postby cs » 29 Jan 2013, 20:10

cyanide martini wrote:To Whom It May Concern:

Since I have not one but two foes working against me without real just cause, here are their units & positions in my sight to take advantage of as you see fit: :twisted:

Ogres:
A FAF
A HOA

Samurai:
F MAW
F KNO

Feel free to use this intel to crush them. :ugeek: If I'm able to assist you in that endeavor, I will.

Best,

The Leprechauns



And this coming from a guy who launches himself over a rainbow, while intoxicated, into a random SC of someone who never even knew he existed ...
User avatar
cs
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 23:24
Location: Venice, but moving to Trieste in 1901
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: The Haven, Fall 02 Intel

Postby Diadem » 29 Jan 2013, 20:15

Did Leprechauns take on of your SCs?
Draw in Diplomacy Stew 2, playing Italy
Winner Four Seasons, playing England
Draw in Layered, playing Yellow (Russia + Turkey)
Winner Shuffle, playing Turkey
Winner Vain Rats 4, playing France

... but first you must learn how to smile as you kill.
Diadem
 
Posts: 679
Joined: 17 Jan 2011, 01:18
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (1001)
Timezone: GMT+1

Re: The Haven, Fall 02 Intel

Postby cyanide martini » 29 Jan 2013, 22:54

cs wrote:
cyanide martini wrote:To Whom It May Concern:

Since I have not one but two foes working against me without real just cause, here are their units & positions in my sight to take advantage of as you see fit: :twisted:

Ogres:
A FAF
A HOA

Samurai:
F MAW
F KNO

Feel free to use this intel to crush them. :ugeek: If I'm able to assist you in that endeavor, I will.

Best,

The Leprechauns



And this coming from a guy who launches himself over a rainbow, while intoxicated, into a random SC of someone who never even knew he existed ...


Nice try, but KRI is a neutral center. :roll:
Care for a drink?

Խչպⵓⵇⵚⵟ ⵀⴷշվፍሉ ሪႿփ ጆናጣንႥ՞ჱჵ。
cyanide martini
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 15:26
Location: Tír na n-Óg, Tír Dé (Éire)
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (913)
All-game rating: (1162)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: The Haven, Fall 02 Intel

Postby cyanide martini » 29 Jan 2013, 22:58

Diadem wrote:As far as I can tell the Barbarians have actually been eliminated. So everybody is doing better than them, probably.

:lol: :lol:

Diadem wrote:Anyway, I'd gladly help you against the evil, evil, asudevil (The guy even has evil in his name!), but I fear I'm on the other side of the world.


True, but you may be in contact with someone who can. The sentiment's appreciated, at least. 8-) #NonDevilish #GrownUpDiplomacy
Care for a drink?

Խչպⵓⵇⵚⵟ ⵀⴷշվፍሉ ሪႿփ ጆናጣንႥ՞ჱჵ。
cyanide martini
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 15:26
Location: Tír na n-Óg, Tír Dé (Éire)
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (913)
All-game rating: (1162)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: The Haven, Fall 02 Intel

Postby cs » 30 Jan 2013, 22:09

cyanide martini wrote:
cs wrote:
And this coming from a guy who launches himself over a rainbow, while intoxicated, into a random SC of someone who never even knew he existed ...


Nice try, but KRI is a neutral center. :roll:


Ah, but you didn't know you'd land there, did you, when you decided, after that fourth martini, to go over the Rainbow? Could just have easily been PAN or TOW or RIK.
User avatar
cs
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 23:24
Location: Venice, but moving to Trieste in 1901
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: The Haven, Fall 02 Intel

Postby cyanide martini » 01 Feb 2013, 09:41

cs wrote:
cyanide martini wrote:
cs wrote:
And this coming from a guy who launches himself over a rainbow, while intoxicated, into a random SC of someone who never even knew he existed ...


Nice try, but KRI is a neutral center. :roll:


Ah, but you didn't know you'd land there, did you, when you decided, after that fourth martini, to go over the Rainbow? Could just have easily been PAN or TOW or RIK.

Apology accepted. :ugeek:
Care for a drink?

Խչպⵓⵇⵚⵟ ⵀⴷշվፍሉ ሪႿփ ጆናጣንႥ՞ჱჵ。
cyanide martini
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 15:26
Location: Tír na n-Óg, Tír Dé (Éire)
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (913)
All-game rating: (1162)
Timezone: GMT-5


Return to Game 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests