50635. O Solo Mio - New Solo Only Game

Games with the intention to fight 'till the bitter end!

Moderators: sjg11, DOI

Re: 50635. O Solo Mio - New Solo Only Game

Postby TheProfessional » 01 Dec 2012, 06:37

I'm willing to join either a 2/1/1 or a 3/1/1 game
TheProfessional

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (978)
All-game rating: (977)
Timezone: GMT+10

Postby moodyeagle25 » 01 Dec 2012, 19:11

Great! We now have 5, maybe 6 commitments. I will set up the game soon.

This article by Calhamer provides the official protocol for our game:
http://www.diplomacy-archive.com/resources/calhamer/objectives.htm
"It is not sufficient that I succeed. All others must fail."
--Genghis Khan
moodyeagle25

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (971)
All-game rating: (971)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby tomfromparis » 01 Dec 2012, 20:44

Cool stuff :D
Did you know, that if the worst thing that happens to you is you lose some Supply Centers and get wiped from the board then you should consider it a damn good day.
tomfromparis

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1233)
All-game rating: (1242)
Timezone: GMT+1

Postby sirdanilotdead » 01 Dec 2012, 21:54

Haha, this was hijacked completely, but that's fine by me. I have no trouble with longer-paced games.

Preferably I would wait until one of my games is finished, but it's not completely necessary.
sirdanilotdead

All-game rating: 36851
Timezone: GMT

Postby lotren » 07 Dec 2012, 11:39

I, Lotren, do hereby pledge, by my free will, without any duress being applied to be, and being of sound mind, in the witness of the Mods and gamers of this forum, that I will commit myself to winning this game outright to the best of my ability. Should one of the seven prove to be an Oathbreaker in this regard, I will spurn all talks of enacting a draw and will dutifully fight until no such draw can take place. Should a stalemate occur and all players agree, I will continue to seek a solo win for as long as this is possible. If it proves impossible, and all players agree, then there will be no winner for this game and I will not ever claim to have won it. I pledge to not surrender, and continue active participation in the shoutbox if I should be defeated, as I continue to have a vote in the stalemate agreement.

I would like to play 2\1\1, but will be ok with almost everything.
lotren

Standard rating: (971)
All-game rating: (972)

Postby GusGus » 13 Dec 2012, 07:10

I hope I am not too late for this, I can play nearly any pace

I, GusGus, do hereby pledge, by my free will, without any duress being applied to be, and being of sound mind, in the witness of the Mods and gamers of this forum, that I will commit myself to winning this game outright to the best of my ability. Should one of the seven prove to be an Oathbreaker in this regard, I will spurn all talks of enacting a draw and will dutifully fight until no such draw can take place. Should a stalemate occur and all players agree, I will continue to seek a solo win for as long as this is possible. If it proves impossible, and all players agree, then there will be no winner for this game and I will not ever claim to have won it. I pledge to not surrender, and continue active participation in the shoutbox if I should be defeated, as I continue to have a vote in the stalemate agreement.
I could have conquered Europe - all of it - but I had women in my life -- Henry II.
GusGus

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1688)
All-game rating: (1807)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby amosis16 » 19 Dec 2012, 03:00

IF you still need a player

I, amosis16, do hereby pledge, by my free will, without any duress being applied to be, and being of sound mind, in the witness of the Mods and gamers of this forum, that I will commit myself to winning this game outright to the best of my ability. Should one of the seven prove to be an Oathbreaker in this regard, I will spurn all talks of enacting a draw and will dutifully fight until no such draw can take place. Should a stalemate occur and all players agree, I will continue to seek a solo win for as long as this is possible. If it proves impossible, and all players agree, then there will be no winner for this game and I will not ever claim to have won it. I pledge to not surrender, and continue active participation in the shoutbox if I should be defeated, as I continue to have a vote in the stalemate agreement.
amosis16

All-game rating: (1000)

Previous

Return to Solo Victories Only