The Wheel of Time

Future game ideas/adverts which are not currently open for sign-ups

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

The Wheel of Time

Postby smark53 » 23 Aug 2012, 09:27

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.

So this is totally in the planning stage, more seeing how many people would be interested in joining. I was trying to decide what sort of game i wanted to put together and seeing as i was reading the series again i decided to see if people would be interested in doing a WoT game.

Since it will be my first game run it would be pretty basic, i am looking at 12 players with 3 of them being Mafia. With this being a first time game it won't be anything crazy though, with only a few of the basic roles most games have like cop and doctor. Now if it goes well and people are interested in another one then i already have some ideas of a second game, also if anyone else has any knowledge on the series and may be interested in helping me plan a bigger version of this just send me a PM.

Back to this game though, if you are interested in stepping into Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time and joining this game let me know and then we can get it rolling. I am still working on rules but like i said it wont be anything crazy like Doobie and Matrix where people can take control of other players accounts for a game day.
smark53

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: The Wheel of Time

Postby Ironhammer » 23 Aug 2012, 11:39

OMFGJAGI;EIEJGANGSJHD

Great series, and nice to see someone else trying their hand at GMing.
You Obviously Love Owls
Ironhammer

Standard rating: (942)
All-game rating: (947)
Timezone: GMT

Postby smark53 » 23 Aug 2012, 22:14

Yeah i thought i would give it a go, and i have read the series wayyyyy too many times, so it was an easy choice to pick.
smark53

Postby thecollective » 24 Aug 2012, 00:47

smark53 wrote:...i have read the series wayyyyy too many times...

Not possible.

I haven't yet joined a forum game (and don't know how Mafia works), but I LOVE this friggin' series. I'm very curious to join you...
thecollective

Postby clindseysmith » 12 Sep 2012, 22:26

I'm halfway through Book 8 on my re-read of the series in preparation for Book 14 to drop in January (fingers crossed).

So, yeah, I'm interested.
clindseysmith

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1078)
All-game rating: (1049)
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to In Development