3/2/2 Solo

Games with the intention to fight 'till the bitter end!

Moderators: sjg11, DOI

3/2/2 Solo

Postby DOI » 12 Feb 2012, 05:14

This forum's been quiet for a long time now. But we have a new challenger! sahan suggests a game with 72/48/48 deadlines. Please state your interest here. And if you haven't already, take the pledge.
"May the peace last for as long as it remains useful to us."
- Tokugawa, in Civilization IV
DOI

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-7

Re: 3/2/2 Solo

Postby Dplomat » 12 Feb 2012, 11:37

Game on.

I, Dplomat, do hereby pledge, by my free will, without any duress being applied to me,
and being of sound mind, in the witness of the Mods and gamers of this forum, that I
will commit myself to winning this game outright to the best of my ability. Should one of
the seven prove to be an Oathbreaker in this regard, I will spurn all talks of enacting a
draw and will dutifully fight until no such draw can take place. Should a stalemate occur
and all players agree, I will continue to seek a solo win for as long as this is possible. If it
proves impossible, and all players agree, then there will be no winner for this game and
I will not ever claim to have won it. I pledge to not surrender, and continue active
participation in the shoutbox if I should be defeated, as I continue to have a vote in the
stalemate agreement.
Dplomat

Timezone: GMT+1

Postby jenthefantastic » 15 Feb 2012, 18:23

Definitely interested! Count me in.
jenthefantastic

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (958)
All-game rating: (892)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Telepath » 17 Feb 2012, 17:51

I will play, and I will fight to the death.
Does Thomas ever say anything that is even remotely true?
Telepath

Postby Erin1706 » 18 Feb 2012, 12:15

Dplomat wrote:Game on.

I, Dplomat, do hereby pledge, by my free will, without any duress being applied to me,
and being of sound mind, in the witness of the Mods and gamers of this forum, that I
will commit myself to winning this game outright to the best of my ability. Should one of
the seven prove to be an Oathbreaker in this regard, I will spurn all talks of enacting a
draw and will dutifully fight until no such draw can take place. Should a stalemate occur
and all players agree, I will continue to seek a solo win for as long as this is possible. If it
proves impossible, and all players agree, then there will be no winner for this game and
I will not ever claim to have won it. I pledge to not surrender, and continue active
participation in the shoutbox if I should be defeated, as I continue to have a vote in the
stalemate agreement.

What Dplomat said. Count me in if you'll have me
"Choose your friends carefully. Your enemies will choose you."
Erin1706

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1055)
All-game rating: (1043)
Timezone: GMT

Postby sjg11 » 20 Feb 2012, 22:03

I'm in.
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)
Timezone: GMT

Postby GoingRogue5 » 26 Feb 2012, 14:02

I'm in as well, and already pledged!
GoingRogue5

Timezone: GMT-4

Postby DOI » 26 Feb 2012, 15:48

That's seven. Setting it up... Okay, everyone is getting PMs to join 39622. Sahan's Solo.
"May the peace last for as long as it remains useful to us."
- Tokugawa, in Civilization IV
DOI

Timezone: GMT-7

Postby Telepath » 26 Feb 2012, 16:13

I, Telepath, do hereby pledge, by my free will, without any duress being applied to be, and being of sound mind, in the witness of the Mods and gamers of this forum, that I will commit myself to winning this game outright to the best of my ability. Should one of the seven prove to be an Oathbreaker in this regard, I will spurn all talks of enacting a draw and will dutifully fight until no such draw can take place. Should a stalemate occur and all players agree, I will continue to seek a solo win for as long as this is possible. If it proves impossible, and all players agree, then there will be no winner for this game and I will not ever claim to have won it. I pledge to not surrender, and continue active participation in the shoutbox if I should be defeated, as I continue to have a vote in the stalemate agreement.
Does Thomas ever say anything that is even remotely true?
Telepath

Return to Solo Victories Only