Draw Offers?

GM: DRifteR. 4-way draw - sroca (Ghana), Diplomat (PacRus), Yorkshireman (S Africa), infinity8ball (India)

Re: Draw Offers?

Postby Dar Krum » 07 Nov 2008, 18:05

I felt that I was on the verge of a comeback, but I will accept the draw offer. (Sorry I took so long. Haven't been following as closely as I should have been.)

That was an interesting variant and I look forward to AAR's.
Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been,...If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods,...will have lived a noble life and live on in the memories of your loved ones. - Marcus Aurelius
Dar Krum

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1164)
All-game rating: (1115)
Timezone: GMT-4

Postby Diplomat » 07 Nov 2008, 19:32

YORKSHIREMAN!!!! You accepted the Draw? I never thought I would see the day... ;)
Avatar courtesy of TheCraw. Many Thanks.
Diplomat

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby sroca » 07 Nov 2008, 22:52

sroca wrote:All right. Time for another Draw offer.

This proposal includes sroca(Ghana), Diplomat(Pacific Russia), Yorkshireman(South Africa), and infinity8ball(India). Responses are also needed from Dar Krum(Western North America) and raytheruler(Canada).

Responses:
sroca(Ghana) - accepted YES per his post
Diplomat(Pacific Russia) - accepted YES, per his editing of my post
Yorshireman(South Africa) - accepted YES per his post
infinity8ball(India) - accepted YES per his post
Dar Krum(Western North America) - accepted YES per his post
raytheruler(Canada) - accepted YES per his post.

Well then the game is officially over now. Diplomat, Infinity, YSman and myself are the victors while ray and Dar Krum survived to the last.
Hebrews 3:7-8a (ESV)
"Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says, 'Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts...'"

Please donate funds to the site for its extended operation. Here is the link: http://www.playdiplomacy.com/premium.php
sroca
Sponsor
Sponsor

Standard rating: (1131)
All-game rating: (1133)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby raytheruler » 07 Nov 2008, 23:12

YES!

I survived! I dont deserve to but I suppose Canada will just take the back seat once again. no suprise there. its a small victory.

Id like to congratulate the winners for winning and DK for hanging in there. This was a very fun and interesting game.
"It was easy to read the message in his entrails. Man was matter, that was Snowden's secret. Drop him out a window and he'll fall. Set fire to him and he'll burn. Bury him and he'll rot, like other kinds of garbage." -Joseph Heller
raytheruler

All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-6

Previous

Return to Game 1