Page 20 of 20

Re: PDL - Round 3 viewers lounge

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2018, 11:01
by Pootleflump
greggybear wrote:
I suppose I'm just monumentally stupid. Thanks for everyone chiming in to agree!


I'm not agreeing. Monumentally stupid people don't sit at the top of the league table with three consecutive wins.

Congratulations on an awesome game. :D

Re: PDL - Round 3 viewers lounge

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2018, 12:29
by Nanook
I’m not saying it’s incompetence or stupidity that made this a 2 way draw. I’m saying there isn’t a good reason that it was a 2 way draw rather than a solo.

Re: PDL - Round 3 viewers lounge

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2018, 13:14
by Jack007
nanooktheeskimo wrote:I’m not saying it’s incompetence or stupidity that made this a 2 way draw. I’m saying there isn’t a good reason that it was a 2 way draw rather than a solo.


Yes, and I say that's a silly statement.

Re: PDL - Round 3 viewers lounge

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2018, 13:28
by Nanook
Jack007 wrote:
nanooktheeskimo wrote:I’m not saying it’s incompetence or stupidity that made this a 2 way draw. I’m saying there isn’t a good reason that it was a 2 way draw rather than a solo.


Yes, and I say that's a silly statement.

*shrugs* ok. Good for you. He could have soloed, nothing could’ve stopped it. He chose not to. There isn’t a good reason not to solo when you can force it.

Re: PDL - Round 3 viewers lounge

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2018, 13:41
by Pootleflump
There was obviousy a good reason for him, or he wouldn't have made the choice he did. His game, he chose the ending he wanted. I've put the AAR up. Let's see what the players have to say.

Re: PDL - Round 3 viewers lounge

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2018, 13:47
by Nanook
Pootleflump wrote:There was obviousy a good reason for him, or he wouldn't have made the choice he did. His game, he chose the ending he wanted. I've put the AAR up. Let's see what the platers have to say.

I’m sure he had a reason. I’m sure he considered it good. I’m sure I disagree.

Re: PDL - Round 3 viewers lounge

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2018, 22:58
by jay65536
Pootleflump wrote:There was obviousy a good reason for him, or he wouldn't have made the choice he did. His game, he chose the ending he wanted. I've put the AAR up. Let's see what the players have to say.


I'll also point out, since it seems to be confirmed that you were his mid-game sub, that this was actually your game. If he had not had you to save his position for him I think he could easily have lost.

Re: PDL - Round 3 viewers lounge

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2018, 00:05
by Pootleflump
Mr Jay, sometimes you say the sweetest things. :D

Re: PDL - Round 3 viewers lounge

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2018, 19:52
by boldblade
Sham again!