House Rules for Modern

10 player map set in 1990's Europe. GM'ed by Pedros.

Moderator: Morg

House Rules for Modern

Postby Pedros » 24 Oct 2015, 22:30

This is a simplified version of my House Rules I regularly use. You will find the full version at viewtopic.php?f=135&t=24481. Unless otherwise stated, default rules for Forum Games apply.

Deadlines 72 hours for movement, 24 for Retreat and Builds. Speed deadlines will apply throughout, and orders are Final unless clearly marked otherwise

Orders Please include "Modern" in the title. The country and season helps but is less important. If you send me a message with a question or anything else you want me to read before the deadline make sure the title is clear - if I think they are simply orders I probably won't read them early

Duplicate orders If more than one order is given for a unit, the last order listed will be implemented - except in builds, when the correct number from the start of the list will be used.

NMRs I will be strict on NMRs and process as promptly as I can after deadlines, whether or not I have your orders. But for movement phases you will always get approximately 24 hours reminder of the deadline, and a personal reminder if I have not found any orders from you.

Two NMRs on successive movement phases will lead to you being replaced, and any three in total. NMRs on Retreats and Builds are not punshed - you've penalised yourself by doing it!

Surrenders and replacements Except in exceptional circumstances the game will always be paused to find a replacement. If this proves very difficult and time-consuming I may eventually decide to proceed with that country in Civil Disorder.

You are advised to check all adjudications and maps. If necessary the deadline will be extended. Any error not spotted before the end of the next phase will stand.

Draws etc. Proposals for draws or concessions, and voting on them, will be anonymous, although this does not prevent any player from making his proposal or vote public
"Sooner or later, one of us will stab the other. But for now we're both better off as allies" (kininvie)
Pedros

Location: Somewhere full of gorse and brambles, West Cornwall
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1085)
All-game rating: (1314)
Timezone: GMT

Re: House Rules for Modern

Postby locksmithvic » 24 Oct 2015, 23:05

Could you put me on the list as a replacement?
-Replacement Austria in Royales II
-Platinum Classicist
-Fortune favours the bold, but I'm too paranoid to test that theory.
locksmithvic

Standard rating: (1123)
All-game rating: (1038)
Timezone: GMT-7

Re: House Rules for Modern

Postby Pedros » 25 Oct 2015, 11:09

Will do
"Sooner or later, one of us will stab the other. But for now we're both better off as allies" (kininvie)
Pedros

Location: Somewhere full of gorse and brambles, West Cornwall
Standard rating: (1085)
All-game rating: (1314)
Timezone: GMT

Return to Modern 6