our own sub forum! :D, Winter bids 1800

5-player variant starting in 1800. Created by James Nelson. Brought to site by deanchuk. GM: lordelindel. 3-way draw - Firestorm94 (Russia), deanchuk (England), Feldspar (France)

our own sub forum! :D, Winter bids 1800

Postby deanchuk » 30 Jun 2009, 11:28

ok, so good luck every one!
thanks for Gming lordelindel!

(sory that im copying the first phase... just to save time)

Deanchuk- England
elieli42- France
Azak1337- Prussia
Firestorm94- Russia
Thechosen1- Austria

Orders (winter bids for minor powers will be due by the end of July 5th PST. (As in Midnight).
Full%20map%20w1800.jpg
Full%20map%20w1800.jpg (233.71 KiB) Viewed 1753 times

thanks again lordelindel and sory for that!
If you dont see the idiot of Europe, its you
The Playdip community votes:
Most active on forum-Gold
best suggestions-Gold

Manager of "Hey Deanchuk ATE The Young War Doctor Malcolm Smith" best team on league
deanchuk

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: our own sub forum! :D, Winter bids 1800

Postby Aeschines » 01 Jul 2009, 04:30

Hey, so i missed an army in Bavaria, but there is one! I just didn't put it in.

Also, in case of confusion we're playing with Deanchuks modified (easier) rules, with the possible exception that armies/navies or placed for 1801 (it wasn't clarified).

the game will be playd by 5 nations.
Britan, France, Austria, Russia, Prussia = the major powers
all the other colours that are not white, are minor power.
minor powers are NOT playd by a player.
the intresting thing of the game, is that you can buy and trade minor powers.

for each supply center you held for the winter, you have 3 IPs, Ips are like money, you can buy any Minor power for atlist 3 ips, the winter will go like this:
a) Autumn retreats; (b) allocation of new IPs, bidding for Minor Powers; (c) change in control of Minor Powers, Winter adjustments.

so at the special phase (c) you will send the game what do you try to buy, and for how much money (again, the minimum is 3, minor power cant be sold by less then 3 IPS) and the player who offeres the most IPS, will get the Minor power (for example, Engalnds orders: Bidding Sweeden for 4 IPS, Russias orders: bidding Sweeden for 5 IPS- Russia will get Sweeden and she will proberly build in there a green Unit in the winter).
when you have already a minor power (the colour is NOT changing! Sweeden stays green) you will order it as well, but in the next allocation of new IPs, Supply centers that held by Minor power only count 2 ips. but you can counqer your minor power as well, if you dont whanna sell it and you have the time to waste to go more ips from it centers.
you can sell and trade minor powers as well in the "bidding for Minor Powers" phase.

other rules:
Arkangel is a Russian non-sc build centre. Only Russia and only fleets may be built there.

Sardinia is an English non-sc build centre. Only England can build there, though England may build both armies and fleets there. England starts the game with four units but only three centres and England thereafter will always remain with one more unit than it controls centres - however, if England loses all its centres than the additional unit is also removed.

The Canary Islands counts as a coastal space and thus an army may occupy it (if it can get there).

Two multi coastal spaces exist: Hanover (ec/wc) and Papal States (ec/wc). Note there is no "Kiel" canal.

the game starts:
The game starts in Winter 1800 with bids for Minor Powers phase.

victory Criteria:
Any Major Power will win if it controls 20 supply centres (including centres controlled by any Minor Powers which itself controls) after any Autumn adjustments, though England need only control 19 centres for victory (as it begins the game with only three centres). There are 50 supply centres on the board.
Platinum Member of the Classicists
Aeschines

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1487)
All-game rating: (1639)

Postby deanchuk » 01 Jul 2009, 12:32

is it just me or elieli isnt answering messeges?
best suggestions-Gold

Manager of "Hey Deanchuk ATE The Young War Doctor Malcolm Smith" best team on league
deanchuk

Postby Azak1337 » 04 Jul 2009, 01:42

I'm afraid that I'll need replacing a bit earlier than I thought. I'm off from the 8th and won't be back for nearly a month.

Apologies, I was expecting to be around for another week or so.
Azak1337

Class: Diplomat
Timezone: GMT

Postby deanchuk » 06 Jul 2009, 11:19

lordelindel , something happend?

EDIT:

im flying to greece from the 9th to the 16th.

can you please freeze the game?

thanks
best suggestions-Gold

deanchuk

Return to Napoleonic Wars {All Maps Lost}