Sinnybee--This is Me

Please introduce yourself, so we can get to know you better!

Re: Sinnybee--This is Me

Postby Pootleflump » 02 Oct 2018, 20:40

Hey gorgeous girl.

You blow me a way with your strength, courage and emotional intelligence. I was honoured and humbled by your story the first time. Even more the second.

WDC WILL be a safe place. If ANYONE is uncomfortable, it is quite simply their loss, darling , their loss..

Love ya girl. Always. xx

I am truly sorry for words that were exchanged a while ago. I am always here for you. ❤
Pootleflump

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1798
All-game rating: 1878
Timezone: GMT

Postby Telleo » 02 Oct 2018, 20:42

You're the greatest. <3<3<3<3<3. Thank you so much for feeling like you can share with us, that really means a lot.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga
Bad Wolf
Telleo

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Postby mat.gopack » 02 Oct 2018, 20:46

I'll reiterate what the others have said - thanks for sharing this with us. You're amazing, and I want you to know that!
.·ï¨Ï¨Ï¨ï·.mat.gopack.·ï¨Ï¨Ï¨ï·.
Mattopia of the Mattibean Union in CYOC. You should join ;)

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"

Spreadsheets are fun!
mat.gopack

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (929)
All-game rating: (929)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Fatmo » 02 Oct 2018, 21:08

Always respected you for how genuine you are, among other things. Thank you for sharing with us.

I hope you feel better now that you were finally able to get this out. I know this community means a lot to you. I hope it goes without saying that you mean a lot to us. You’ve always added so much.

As I said before, always remember, you’re the shit!

(In case “the shit” doesn’t mean the same thing to everyone, in this context it basically means “awesome”)
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
Fatmo

Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby varkenskop » 02 Oct 2018, 21:14

First of all I want to thank Sinnybee for her coming out and all the courage needed for it. The fact this ammount of courage is needed to tell this story makes clear the curent society is unhealthy. In most countries being not straight is illegal, although gay marriage is allowed in some countries in most countries it is allowed because of a judgement. My coming-out was very easy because in my country gay marriage was allowed before I was born and 99% percent of the people have no problems woth it. It should be like this for everyone hated because of what he thinks, who he is or what his skin color is. It’s unnacceptable people hate other people because of who they are, what they think and how they look. This equals terrorism in some way: equal points
- Cause: wrong interpertation of religion
- Effect: people die (suicedes and terrorism)
I suppose the way people die because of discrimination is more cruel than just killing people with suicide bombs. I’m not only speaking for myself now, but for everyone who is not a straight white man: We are equal, but different. It’s really wrong to hate afro-americans, africans, asians and more for what they look like it’s unfair to judge 25% percent of the people because they have a different sexual orientation or born as the wrong gender and it’s illegal to make man more important because they have a penis. To anyone reading this and hating Sinnybee for who she is, but afraid to post it. Feel how it is to be hated for what you think and try to imagine how it is to be afraid to be hated because of who you are, what you think and what you look like!

P.S. Sorry for the bad English.
varkenskop

Standard rating: (930)
All-game rating: (914)
Timezone: GMT+1

Postby NJLonghorn » 02 Oct 2018, 21:16

This is the first time I have ever made it to the end of such a long post. Congratulations on having the courage to speak out, and the eloquence to do so in such a beautiful way. A few random comments:

(1) I'd love to say that I understand what you have gone through, but that would be a huge lie. The feelings you have experienced are utterly baffling to me, but I can't fathom why anyone would consider them offensive or threatening.

(2) Ten game in with an 8-1-1 record -- WOW!!!

(3) You have inspired me to read the entire Oz series. I knew the Wizard of Oz movie was based on a book, but I never read it (at least, not that I recall) and I certainly didn't realize there were 13 others. It will be interesting to read through them with the female-as-hero concept pre-planted in my head.

(4) I don't know why, but I cracked up at the line "I learned to burp loudly". I can think of nothing more quintessentially pre-teen male than that. Well, other than gas coming out the other end.

EDIT TO ADD:

(5) "proof that I'm good at cramming hot dog shaped objects into my mouth lol" -- almost as funny as the burp comment
Classicists, Aspiring Bronze Silver Gold Bronze Member
I have never surrendered and never NMR'd, and hope to keep that alive. Never mind, the perfect run has come to an end. Dammit, DAMMIT, DAMMIT.
NJLonghorn

Standard rating: (1171)
All-game rating: (1439)

Postby StarkAdder » 02 Oct 2018, 21:19

Kudos for sharing. Everyone who plays Diplomacy pretends to be someone they're not. Glad you are not only brave enough to live your true gender, but doubly brave enough to share your background with us all.
StarkAdder
Premium Member

Standard rating: 1205
All-game rating: 1002

Postby Keirador » 02 Oct 2018, 21:43

Well this is outrageous; here I thought you were a Smurf and you've been a human this whole time. Perfidy!

(Says the guy whose avatar is still the Faceless Old Woman.)

I'm glad you felt comfortable sharing this with us and hope we live up to deserving your confidence. Cheers, and woe unto your opponents at WDC. Or any hot dogs you encounter, for that matter.
Did you know there’s a faceless old woman who secretly lives in your home? It’s true. She’s there now. She’s always there, just out of your sight. Always just out of your sight.
Keirador

Location: Living secretly in the home of every single resident of Night Vale
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1132)
All-game rating: (1133)

Postby Jack007 » 02 Oct 2018, 21:49

I'm very impressed, Sinnybee, not only with your courage here and elsewhere, but also with your outstanding accomplishments in school, sports and music. And also with your lovely character, but this I was already before.

You have my full support. (Except maybe for Belgium, but no.. even there if you ask gently.. ;) )

Jack

(the criminal of the other thread, *sigh*)
Jack007 (xxxx.) unbanned for dubious reasons
Member of the Honorables
There is no greater solitude than the samurai's,
unless it be that of the tiger in the jungle… perhaps…
-bushido
Jack007

Standard rating: 1545
All-game rating: 1681
Timezone: GMT+2

Postby The Tibetan Blackbird » 02 Oct 2018, 22:06

Good for you. Just be yourself.
The Tibetan Blackbird
Premium Member