Hi!

Please introduce yourself, so we can get to know you better!

Hi!

Postby Durga » 29 Jan 2018, 03:56

Hey everyone, nice to meet you all. I've had this account for a while but I've never properly played a game on playdiplomacy. I hope to do so soon. If anyone is organizing a solid game I can be part of let me know

I'm actually from webdip, but in response to my critiques and suggestions for the website an admin told me that I should just play here. So hey, I guess I'll do that!

A little bit about me, I've been playing diplomacy for 2~3 years now. I started playing f2f at WDC this year, and somehow placed 3rd - I was also at Carnage. I'm excited to play with you all.
User avatar
Durga
 
Posts: 31
Joined: 31 Jan 2017, 00:59
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (981)
All-game rating: (983)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Hi!

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 29 Jan 2018, 04:02

Durga wrote:Hey everyone, nice to meet you all. I've had this account for a while but I've never properly played a game on playdiplomacy. I hope to do so soon. If anyone is organizing a solid game I can be part of let me know

I'm actually from webdip, but in response to my critiques and suggestions for the website an admin told me that I should just play here. So hey, I guess I'll do that!

A little bit about me, I've been playing diplomacy for 2~3 years now. I started playing f2f at WDC this year, and somehow placed 3rd - I was also at Carnage. I'm excited to play with you all.

Didn't you finish top-7 at Carnage? Just tossing it out there that it might not be a fluke...good undersell though :P
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of Sengoku, Heptarchy 14.

NorthEast

Need a forum game GM'ed? PM me!

Mod (but I'm normally not talking as one)
User avatar
nanooktheeskimo
 
Posts: 7371
Joined: 19 Jun 2014, 19:52
Location: East TN
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1225
All-game rating: 1407
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Hi!

Postby Durga » 29 Jan 2018, 04:08

nanooktheeskimo wrote:
Durga wrote:Hey everyone, nice to meet you all. I've had this account for a while but I've never properly played a game on playdiplomacy. I hope to do so soon. If anyone is organizing a solid game I can be part of let me know

I'm actually from webdip, but in response to my critiques and suggestions for the website an admin told me that I should just play here. So hey, I guess I'll do that!

A little bit about me, I've been playing diplomacy for 2~3 years now. I started playing f2f at WDC this year, and somehow placed 3rd - I was also at Carnage. I'm excited to play with you all.

Didn't you finish top-7 at Carnage? Just tossing it out there that it might not be a fluke...good undersell though :P


Haha... Maaaaybe :p
User avatar
Durga
 
Posts: 31
Joined: 31 Jan 2017, 00:59
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (981)
All-game rating: (983)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Hi!

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 29 Jan 2018, 04:17

Durga wrote:
nanooktheeskimo wrote:
Durga wrote:Hey everyone, nice to meet you all. I've had this account for a while but I've never properly played a game on playdiplomacy. I hope to do so soon. If anyone is organizing a solid game I can be part of let me know

I'm actually from webdip, but in response to my critiques and suggestions for the website an admin told me that I should just play here. So hey, I guess I'll do that!

A little bit about me, I've been playing diplomacy for 2~3 years now. I started playing f2f at WDC this year, and somehow placed 3rd - I was also at Carnage. I'm excited to play with you all.

Didn't you finish top-7 at Carnage? Just tossing it out there that it might not be a fluke...good undersell though :P


Haha... Maaaaybe :p

Also: ask and ye shall receive. I'm a shameless self-promoter, so feel free to ignore this, but I generally get some fun games going when I organize them. The quality is debatable, I'm a part of them after all, but they're usually fairly memorable and enjoyable at the least. And oftentimes silly, which, honestly, is the best kind of game in my opinion.

Tl;dr: here's a game that will probably be decent, you're more than welcome if so inclined as to grace us with your presence.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of Sengoku, Heptarchy 14.

NorthEast

Need a forum game GM'ed? PM me!

Mod (but I'm normally not talking as one)
User avatar
nanooktheeskimo
 
Posts: 7371
Joined: 19 Jun 2014, 19:52
Location: East TN
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1225
All-game rating: 1407
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Hi!

Postby Octavious » 03 Feb 2018, 00:46

Whose Durga? Is she knew?

Do I take it from your comment that Zultar's been exercising his unparalleled thoughtfulness and tact again? What a sweetheart he can be :)
Guaaaaaaak!
User avatar
Octavious
 
Posts: 117
Joined: 02 Aug 2012, 23:18
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 1230
All-game rating: 1239
Timezone: GMT

Re: Hi!

Postby Durga » 03 Feb 2018, 02:08

Octavious wrote:Whose Durga? Is she knew?

Do I take it from your comment that Zultar's been exercising his unparalleled thoughtfulness and tact again? What a sweetheart he can be :)


Starts with H ends with ellenic Riot
User avatar
Durga
 
Posts: 31
Joined: 31 Jan 2017, 00:59
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (981)
All-game rating: (983)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Hi!

Postby Octavious » 03 Feb 2018, 12:15

Really? That's a surprise. He's usually one of the sensible ones. It's only Zultar whose told me to stop being a stupid shit and bugger off... twice :p. Possibly jmo at some stage, but I've never really paid much attention to him.

Deep down they're decent people. They just get a bit cranky from time to time, and being diplomacy players they're awkward sods used to getting their own way. They just need a slapping every now and then ;)
Guaaaaaaak!
User avatar
Octavious
 
Posts: 117
Joined: 02 Aug 2012, 23:18
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 1230
All-game rating: 1239
Timezone: GMT

Re: Hi!

Postby sinnybee » 04 Mar 2018, 17:12

An official greeting from the Canadian Queen of Diplomacy, very nice :)

Fuddin just asked me to play my next full press game with her (though who knows when that will be... not until at least the US tax is over, after 18 April). Maybe it's time to try another Playdip female Diplomacy game. I'm sure Pootleflump would play.
Gold Classicist since 1-11-11
FT Asst GM of 35 player WWIV Aug 2011-Feb 2012
#1 ranked player of playdip early 2013
4th highest forum karma count at Apr 2013 ending (behind Craw, Dipsy, and Rick)
Tournament Director of the 31 game PDVT Feb-Dec 2014, the first playdip tourney with over 100 sign-ups
User avatar
sinnybee
 
Posts: 5654
Joined: 03 Sep 2010, 07:01
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1332)
All-game rating: (1467)
Timezone: GMT-7

Re: Hi!

Postby Pootleflump » 04 Mar 2018, 19:18

Hell Yes. Pootleflump would play. Watch how the gals do it in style. ;) How many people would have our PP on their watch list, lol.
But, I nearly forgot, you must close your eyes otherwise you won't see anything

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
User avatar
Pootleflump
Premium Member
 
Posts: 405
Joined: 28 Feb 2017, 22:21
Location: Scotland
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1861
All-game rating: 1909
Timezone: GMT

Re: Hi!

Postby Pootleflump » 04 Mar 2018, 19:27

We'd all be sat up the back of the Diplo-Class sniggering and causin' trouble together.
But, I nearly forgot, you must close your eyes otherwise you won't see anything

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
User avatar
Pootleflump
Premium Member
 
Posts: 405
Joined: 28 Feb 2017, 22:21
Location: Scotland
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1861
All-game rating: 1909
Timezone: GMT

Next

Return to Players

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest