Yorkshireman is here.

Please introduce yourself, so we can get to know you better!

Yorkshireman is here.

Postby Yorkshireman » 01 Apr 2008, 19:42

Hello to everyone and well done to the team that runs the site. I have played Diplomacy a number of times on the Dippouch site and I have quite a bit of experience. How do I join a game with a password? I have only found one game that doesn´t need one to join it. If anyone is starting a game and needs a player here I am. Thanks and I look forward to stabbing a few of you in the future!
Yorkshireman

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1067)
All-game rating: (1010)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Yorkshireman is here.

Postby mdmuff » 01 Apr 2008, 20:51

Welcome!

To get into a password game, you will need to know the players and have them give you the password to use. You can always start up a new game if you like as well.

Best of luck!
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Ham & Eggs: A days work for a chicken; a lifetime commitment for a pig.
mdmuff

All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby Yorkshireman » 02 Apr 2008, 17:40

Thanks for that. So I have created a game it´s called SIESTA and password is SIESTA. I´m eager to play so please join it and let´s start.
Yorkshireman

Postby revans » 03 Apr 2008, 08:05

It's even easier to get a game going if you set one up without a password, not everyone reads through the forums. The upside is, those who join are probably less likely to drop out because we're a little more hardcore about it! :shock:
revans

Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Yorkshireman » 03 Apr 2008, 10:10

Yes, after reading through the site a bit I came to the same conclusion, that´s why I placed a password on it. Why don´t you join?
Yorkshireman

Postby revans » 04 Apr 2008, 06:54

Sorry man, I'm just in too many games at the moment. I was on holidays and signed up for a bunch because I'd have time and thought they'd finish in time, but now I'm back at work and ... yeah. Sorry though, I can see from your posts your itching to play. I suggest joining a number of games at once, one of them will start up quicker than the others. For me it usually took about a week for a game to get going. Good luck.
revans

Timezone: GMT-8

Return to Players & Introductions