Rules

Diplomacy plus all the messy family business of Royalty. The relationship status: "it's complicated." Created by John Pitre. GM'ed by EpicDim. Solo Winner: Italy (Marsman57)

Re: Rules

Postby EpicDim » 15 Apr 2014, 19:47

do you assign archbishopric seats during the marriage phase? Any pre-existing archbishops and cardinals would be so declared during the first such phase I assume?

Correct, and correct. The first marriage phase will take care of clergy seats, clergy assignments, titles and unit assignments if they are past due. Meaning no arrests in the first marriage phase.
Gauls (Ad Arma) 3-way, Russia (Othello) 4-way, Austria (Crowded Othello) Solo, England (Devious GM 2) Solo, Egypt (Time Travel) 3-way, (Exploration: Great Expeditions) Solo
EpicDim

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (1169)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby MPloeger » 18 Jun 2014, 23:31

Obviously, I am not a part of this game, but it seems interesting and I have a question:

What happens to children from an annuled marriage? Would they become bastards and therefore fall out of control of anyone?
MPloeger

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1276)
All-game rating: (1293)
Timezone: GMT

Postby EpicDim » 18 Jun 2014, 23:39

Technically they are bastards, but they are still in line for the throne(s) and titles and remain controlled by the dynasty they are born into.
Gauls (Ad Arma) 3-way, Russia (Othello) 4-way, Austria (Crowded Othello) Solo, England (Devious GM 2) Solo, Egypt (Time Travel) 3-way, (Exploration: Great Expeditions) Solo
EpicDim

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (1169)
Timezone: GMT-6

Previous

Return to Royale