Nomic 5 Proposal 312: Testicle Trading

Moderators: Crunkus, connect4

Re: Nomic 5 Proposal 312: Testicle Trading

Postby super_dipsy » 03 Apr 2014, 08:15

Actually, maybe a better idea is simply start another game (Nomic 6) and use as the starting ruleset the current set of rules. No need to even change 310 since the trick I pulled would be unlikely to succeed again - all that is needed is for someone else to put a higher bid in to stop the person bidding a large negative from winning.
User avatar
super_dipsy
Premium Member
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: 04 Nov 2009, 17:43
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1000
All-game rating: 931
Timezone: GMT

Re: Nomic 5 Proposal 312: Testicle Trading

Postby Pagane » 03 Apr 2014, 18:22

super_dipsy wrote:Actually, maybe a better idea is simply start another game (Nomic 6) and use as the starting ruleset the current set of rules. No need to even change 310 since the trick I pulled would be unlikely to succeed again - all that is needed is for someone else to put a higher bid in to stop the person bidding a large negative from winning.


Perhaps we should include Thingagenisis/Collector's Edition and maybe The Way of the Force, but using ALL of the current rules seems silly.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Previously known as Santiago Matamoros.
User avatar
Pagane
 
Posts: 596
Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 01:59
Location: Wine Country, Virginia
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1079)
All-game rating: (1085)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Nomic 5 Proposal 312: Testicle Trading

Postby Ugluk » 03 Apr 2014, 19:04

I'm of the opinion that our standard set of rules should include incentive for scorekeeping, logged per turn under the main thread for same.
Niakan is a tease.
User avatar
Ugluk
 
Posts: 3220
Joined: 19 May 2009, 23:55
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1048)
All-game rating: (1028)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Nomic 5 Proposal 312: Testicle Trading

Postby Justini12 » 03 Apr 2014, 20:15

I think we should keep thingagenesis and way of the force. Incentive for score keeping would also be a good idea.


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
User avatar
Justini12
 
Posts: 58
Joined: 24 Jan 2013, 02:36
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (932)
All-game rating: (859)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Nomic 5 Proposal 312: Testicle Trading

Postby Crunkus » 04 Apr 2014, 00:06

Ugluk wrote:I'm of the opinion that our standard set of rules should include incentive for scorekeeping, logged per turn under the main thread for same.


I agree. I also think they should include something like C4's first proposal. It's almost a necessary first passed proposal at this point.
(sigh)
Crunkus
 
Posts: 17650
Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 23:51
Class: Star Ambassador
All-game rating: (944)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Nomic 5 Proposal 312: Testicle Trading

Postby Justini12 » 08 Apr 2014, 22:24

Are we making Nomic 6 or has this stalled? Because I would like to play in a Nomic 6 because I only got to vote once.
User avatar
Justini12
 
Posts: 58
Joined: 24 Jan 2013, 02:36
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (932)
All-game rating: (859)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Nomic 5 Proposal 312: Testicle Trading

Postby Pagane » 09 Apr 2014, 00:18

jqz1212jc wrote:Are we making Nomic 6 or has this stalled? Because I would like to play in a Nomic 6 because I only got to vote once.


I second the nomination.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Previously known as Santiago Matamoros.
User avatar
Pagane
 
Posts: 596
Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 01:59
Location: Wine Country, Virginia
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1079)
All-game rating: (1085)
Timezone: GMT

Previous

Return to Nomic 5 (finished)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest