Reporting PP

Contains rules for playing on the games site.

Reporting PP

Postby Locutus » 10 Dec 2019, 17:06

Seems like there used to be a way to report violations of community standards in the PP. ALl my games now state at the bottom of the PP "PP reported!" - but one of the games only just began so I don't believe that to be the case. Has this feature been disabled and if so how do players report misuse of the Public Press?
Locutus
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 911
All-game rating: 942
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Reporting PP

Postby NoPunIn10Did » 10 Dec 2019, 17:25

Locutus wrote:Seems like there used to be a way to report violations of community standards in the PP. ALl my games now state at the bottom of the PP "PP reported!" - but one of the games only just began so I don't believe that to be the case. Has this feature been disabled and if so how do players report misuse of the Public Press?

Most (all?) reporting is done via the forum. I don't recall a "report" button existing, though I could be remembering incorrectly.

Standard procedure is to use the forum to send a private message to the "Mods" group. Include your game number in the message.
Lead Volunteer Developer & Forum Admin

Variant GM & Designer
NoPunIn10Did

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1000
All-game rating: 1466
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Reporting PP

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 10 Dec 2019, 20:46

There is a Report PP button, but it only tells us that something has been reported, not what specifically.

If you or anyone else would like to report a public press post, I encourage PMing the Mods group with the game number and a quote of the offending post.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of WitA 7, WitA 8.

Come play face to face!

Need a forum game GM'ed? PM me!

Mod (but I'm normally not talking as one)
nanooktheeskimo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1209
All-game rating: 1413
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Rules for Fair Play