Haven Variant - 19/19 (Bid Deadline Added!)

Non-Fog of War game GMd by riptide. No result

Re: Haven Variant - 19/19 (Bid Deadline Added!)

Postby cs » 12 Feb 2012, 01:42

cheesers52 wrote:
trkertrsh wrote:My apologies but i never got the original message that it was time to do bids. i will go look at it now.

Thank you, glad my prompting was useful and not annoying!

JTUT hasn't been online since January, but I sent CS a message anyways!

I replied to Riptide's reminder with my bids over 24 hours ago. My response is still in my outbox, which means Riptide hasn't logged in. So I was slow, but I did get the bids in.

If I need to send them to someone else, let me know. I Riptide has logged in and isn't getting my PM for some odd reason, in the interests of not slowing things down, I'll be content with taking whatever I'm assigned. But I have responded, so hopefully my bids can be counted.
cs

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Riptide » 12 Feb 2012, 04:21

cs wrote:
cheesers52 wrote:
trkertrsh wrote:My apologies but i never got the original message that it was time to do bids. i will go look at it now.

Thank you, glad my prompting was useful and not annoying!

JTUT hasn't been online since January, but I sent CS a message anyways!

I replied to Riptide's reminder with my bids over 24 hours ago. My response is still in my outbox, which means Riptide hasn't logged in. So I was slow, but I did get the bids in.

If I need to send them to someone else, let me know. I Riptide has logged in and isn't getting my PM for some odd reason, in the interests of not slowing things down, I'll be content with taking whatever I'm assigned. But I have responded, so hopefully my bids can be counted.

Your bid has been logged. I am sorry for not being around. Last night I had a bit of car trouble and did not get home until after midnight, so I didn't log on at all. Now that I am back, I will be getting caught up with Haven.

The only person who has not submitted bids is JTUT21. I am going to consider the fact that JTUT21 did not submit bids as a sign that they will not be playing. I will be contacting the reserves.
The former nickjb3
Riptide

Timezone: GMT

Postby Riptide » 12 Feb 2012, 04:50

GhostEcho has taken JTUT21's spot. I will have a country list out as soon as GhostEcho submits a bid.
The former nickjb3
Riptide

Timezone: GMT

Postby Bluewolf » 22 Apr 2012, 23:21

i think this can go to the archives.
Bluewolf

Standard rating: (897)
All-game rating: (896)
Timezone: GMT-5

Previous

Return to Game 1