Hello Mafia players!

Mafia is a forum game of strategy, deduction, persuasion, clever traps, nerve and deception. Every game is unique and playing it with those who play diplomacy as well makes it all the more challenging and interesting. We have a unique mafia community on the site and we're always looking for fresh blood.

Moderators: condude1, sjg11, Zoomzip, bkbkbk, Telleo

Hello Mafia players!

Postby Timsup2nothin » 11 May 2020, 07:41

I am a mafia playing tourist. Currently I have much Mafia playing on my plate but I am hoping to join one of your games when I get some clear space on my schedule, if you will have me. I am harmless. :D
Timsup2nothin

Re: Hello Mafia players!

Postby Fatmo » 11 May 2020, 10:43

:P
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
Fatmo

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Timsup2nothin » 11 May 2020, 18:23

There's my guy. Fatmo and I just played an EPIC game together on MU. Practice game for the Champs Tournament that you guys sent him to. I am the interest returned on your investment.

Or, perhaps like a parasite picked up in a foreign land.

Hard to tell.
Timsup2nothin

Postby lecrae » 11 May 2020, 18:39

Welcome! Nice to see another face - if you enjoy mafia, you’ll definitely have a good time here.
lecrae

Standard rating: (1262)
All-game rating: (1305)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby condude1 » 11 May 2020, 20:38

Hey! Always nice to see a new face around here! I hope you have a great time, and if you have any questions, shoot 'em my way!
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.

Moderator of the Mafia Subforums!

Silver member of The Classicists!
condude1

Standard rating: (1368)
All-game rating: (1307)

Postby Fatmo » 11 May 2020, 21:09

What epic game? I remember nothing :mrgreen:

He reminds me a bit of Conq ;)

Dip player too!
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
Fatmo

Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)

Postby Timsup2nothin » 11 May 2020, 22:21

Like Fatmo I have this MU tournament to play, and my home site has a game about to start that will fill the time before my tourny qualifier. Hopefully the timing works out and I'll be able to play one here soon after. You guys should get on the MU discord as spectators and root for your guy. Games filled with people who don't know each other at all and all think they are some sort of champions get...interesting...to say the least.
Timsup2nothin

Postby Master Radishes » 12 May 2020, 08:50

Fatmo erroneously tunnels you all game long and you come and play with him? Man you're a forgiving guy. ;)

(Caveat: I didn't spectate your guys' game that closely. Mostly just popped in to see if Fatmo was dead yet.)
Master Radishes

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (1071)
Timezone: GMT

Postby Timsup2nothin » 12 May 2020, 19:58

Master Radishes wrote:Fatmo erroneously tunnels you all game long and you come and play with him? Man you're a forgiving guy. ;)

(Caveat: I didn't spectate your guys' game that closely. Mostly just popped in to see if Fatmo was dead yet.)

There comes a point where you have to say "only a villager could be so wrong." Unfortunately, that point really came right before I died, but effectively Fatmo's tunnel solved the game for me, because it cleared him.
Timsup2nothin

Return to Mafia