Social Thread

Mafia is a forum game of strategy, deduction, persuasion, clever traps, nerve and deception. Every game is unique and playing it with those who play diplomacy as well makes it all the more challenging and interesting. We have a unique mafia community on the site and we're always looking for fresh blood.

Moderators: condude1, sjg11, Zoomzip, bkbkbk, Telleo

Re: Social Thread

Postby Telleo » 29 Jun 2020, 21:11

Telleo wrote:
Keirador wrote:1) Words can't express my gratitude that we might have a Tabulator again.

2) Today the Director of Relationship Activities expressed an interest in trying a mafia game here.


I shall immediately being work on a new game, entitled, "Nine Normal Humans."


Conveniently fitting right in to my already-existing Normal Mafia (soon-to-be) series.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga
Bad Wolf
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 4922
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Social Thread

Postby Nanook » 29 Jun 2020, 22:12

I’m sure the game will be completely and totally surprise free. Very standard stuff.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

Admin
User avatar
Nanook
 
Posts: 10922
Joined: 19 Jun 2014, 19:52
Location: East TN
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1209)
All-game rating: (1413)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Social Thread

Postby sjg11 » 04 Jul 2020, 16:51

Telleo wrote:
Keirador wrote:1) Words can't express my gratitude that we might have a Tabulator again.

2) Today the Director of Relationship Activities expressed an interest in trying a mafia game here.


I shall immediately being work on a new game, entitled, "Nine Normal Humans."

I'm out then.
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
User avatar
sjg11
 
Posts: 17085
Joined: 24 Dec 2010, 15:30
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Social Thread

Postby condude1 » 20 Jul 2020, 06:02

Alright people, listen up! I brought atomicpianowitch over here to play a couple games and, to my eternal shame, there are no games to be played! An absolute travesty. So who's up for some mafia!?
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.


Moderator of the Mafia Subforums!

Silver member of The Classicists!
User avatar
condude1
 
Posts: 7587
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 03:41
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1368)
All-game rating: (1307)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Social Thread

Postby Nanook » 20 Jul 2020, 07:21

Is there one in signups right now? Just happy mafia I think?
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

Admin
User avatar
Nanook
 
Posts: 10922
Joined: 19 Jun 2014, 19:52
Location: East TN
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1209)
All-game rating: (1413)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Social Thread

Postby condude1 » 20 Jul 2020, 08:10

Nanook wrote:Is there one in signups right now? Just happy mafia I think?


I'm going to move Happy Mafia to On Hold. People don't seem to be biting!
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.


Moderator of the Mafia Subforums!

Silver member of The Classicists!
User avatar
condude1
 
Posts: 7587
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 03:41
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1368)
All-game rating: (1307)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Social Thread

Postby AKFD » 20 Jul 2020, 08:32

condude1 wrote:Alright people, listen up! I brought atomicpianowitch over here to play a couple games and, to my eternal shame, there are no games to be played! An absolute travesty. So who's up for some mafia!?


Sadly aside from Happy Mafia there are no other games in signups, but I do hope we can have one soon! I'm up for a new game!
Silver Classicist! (well, I used to be one)

Apparently "the biggest GoT fan" (@Pootleflump)

Have fun on this website. Signing off.
User avatar
AKFD
 
Posts: 1262
Joined: 24 Mar 2018, 15:55
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 834
All-game rating: 772
Timezone: GMT+8

Re: Social Thread

Postby Master Radishes » 20 Jul 2020, 22:59

If a game were to start fairly quickly I'd play. Otherwise I'd have to wait till end of August or so.
Master Radishes
 
Posts: 6206
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 11:30
Location: London
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (1071)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Social Thread

Postby condude1 » 21 Jul 2020, 02:45

I tossed an 8 player setup into pending. That's about as small as I could make a game that's not intended to be a mini-game.

Sign-ups are here!
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.


Moderator of the Mafia Subforums!

Silver member of The Classicists!
User avatar
condude1
 
Posts: 7587
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 03:41
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1368)
All-game rating: (1307)
Timezone: GMT-8

Previous

Return to Mafia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests