Page 1 of 5

Index of Playdip Mafia Games

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2010, 03:06
by Crunkus_old

Re: History of Playdip Mafia, Part II

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2010, 06:24
by DoubleGrande
Thanks.

For XX, I'm guessing it would be thewysecat. It certainly would have been with a town win, and I guess he had more to do with controlling the end than anyone. I'm guessing the GM assessment was that unfunfunt would get it.

Re: History of Playdip Mafia, Part II

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010, 17:42
by Andrew D
DoubleGrande wrote:Thanks.

For XX, I'm guessing it would be thewysecat. It certainly would have been with a town win, and I guess he had more to do with controlling the end than anyone. I'm guessing the GM assessment was that unfunfunt would get it.


Sorry no what I meant was unfunfunt contributed the most to the Werewolf Win. In terms of MVP, I agree with both DoubleGrande and Crunkus and think thewysecat deserves it the most, although I think it was very close between a number of people. Therefore I just want to add special mentions/AMVP, (Almost Most Valued Player) for unfunfunt, Zander the Great, and DoubleGrande, (in no particular order).

Also thanks Crunkus for MVP in ii2, it is the first MVP I have got and I managed to get it with some very good players around, (although possibly I would have got MVP in Zombie Mafia Beta 2 I don't know it was never announced) :).

Andrew

Re: History of Playdip Mafia, Part II

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2010, 23:42
by Duc Depuce
Andrew Dunne wrote:Thanks. (although possibly I would have got MVP in Zombie Mafia Beta 2 I don't know it was never announced) :).

Andrew


My mistake!! Andrew WAS the MVP in Zombie Mafia Beta 2! :o (Sorry it took me so long to remember this :D )

Re: History of Playdip Mafia, Part II

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2010, 02:31
by Crunkus_old
Duc if you want to send me the vital stats and a link to the thread by pm I'll post the particulars of Zombie Mafia Beta 2.

Re: History of Playdip Mafia, Part II

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2010, 02:34
by Duc Depuce
Crunkus wrote:Duc if you want to send me the vital stats and a link to the thread by pm I'll post the particulars of Zombie Mafia Beta 2.

It'll be on its way soon :o .

Re: History of Playdip Mafia, Part II

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2010, 02:26
by Crunkus_old
Duc Depuce wrote:
Crunkus wrote:Duc if you want to send me the vital stats and a link to the thread by pm I'll post the particulars of Zombie Mafia Beta 2.

It'll be on its way soon :o .


Liar.

Re: History of Playdip Mafia, Part II

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2010, 06:27
by Duc Depuce
Crunkus wrote:
Duc Depuce wrote:
Crunkus wrote:Duc if you want to send me the vital stats and a link to the thread by pm I'll post the particulars of Zombie Mafia Beta 2.

It'll be on its way soon :o .


Liar.

Oops, I forgot, but which stats do you need? Do you need all the roles, or just winning faction/MVP/name/GM?

Re: History of Playdip Mafia, Part II

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2010, 07:56
by Crunkus_old
Crunkus points to the first post in the thread.

The answer lies here. I just need to fill a stub in Duc. You can see what info I need.

Re: History of Playdip Mafia, Part II

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2011, 21:08
by AlphaTangoEcho
WE NOW HAVE PLAYDIP MAFIA HISTORY 2.0!!

Coming (as) Soon (as Crunkus reads his pms)

The following things have been added:

- The history has been migrated to Google Docs
- A Table of Contents with links to the various parts in the file, so individual games are easier find.
- The Dates for the games have been added
- Direct links to the AAR threads for games

If you see something missing of something incorrect about a game, please tell us what and correct the mistake.