Population: 100,000 + Nomadik allies

Industrial
  • We have many faktory produce plutonium
  • Many trapper & skinner make fur from atomik sable
  • Best weapons in world, Yenisei ice-pik and full-kontakt Kalashnikov 4000
  • Beautiful religious idols

Tourism
  • Apply for visa, kost is means-tested. Minimum paperworks
  • See the holy kathedrals of Turuk and Tunguska (from outside)
  • Lovely vistas
  • Striktly remain in designated tourist area

Military
  • 3,000-person Yenisei Kossak Army
  • 1,000-person Arktik Fox Kommandos
  • 3,000-person 1st Shok Army
  • 3,000-person 2nd Shok Army
  • 3,000-person 3rd Shok Army
  • 3,000-person 4th Shok Army

All troop very well trained, drill every weekday

Anti-airkraft weaponry in operation

Many Nomadik allies pledge allegience to our holy god

Historia
Thousands years ago, great event happen in Yenisei. Our people find artifakt, hide it from outside authority. Artifakt protekt our people, many years.

Our child grow very powerful, make our people strong. Many Nomadiks kome to worship. Yenisei centre of world.

Some try destroy our god. they Reliks of Old Society. It is too powerful. Kannot be killed. Our people krush any Pretenders.

Now, no Nomadiks question holy god. Holy god klaim all existence.
Last edited by UFOash on 02 Apr 2020, 14:44, edited 1 time in total.
UFOash

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1244)
All-game rating: (1258)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Yenisei

Postby UFOash » 02 Apr 2020, 02:20

Last edited by UFOash on 02 Apr 2020, 02:24, edited 1 time in total.
UFOash

Postby UFOash » 02 Apr 2020, 02:20

Yenisei Policies:

• klaim world for holy god
UFOash

Postby beadsman » 02 Apr 2020, 04:25

Welcome, Yenisei. I represent the People's Imperium of Ceona, a world power in South America. I am not sure what motivates your people, but I'm sure our representatives would be happy to help you in any way towards the enlightenment of freedom and equality for all. Our nation boasts some of the foremost world experts in artificial intelligence and robotics, in addition to some specific fields of biological research. Pretty much everything we have is automated, and we would be happy to help you construct advanced medical facilities and general infrastructure and initiate a cultural exchange, should you desire it. The most common religion in the Imperium is Ceonian Orthodox, a Catholic sect, but all religions are equal and welcome to be practiced freely.

Perhaps you would be interested in an embassy exchange?
Silver member of the Classicists

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room." - President Merkin Muffley
“It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.” - William Blake

Imperator of the Cyon Imperium in CYOC
beadsman

Standard rating: (1594)
All-game rating: (1605)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Subotai45 » 02 Apr 2020, 06:14

Ambassador Corduroy Pajamas is quite enjoying his post in Baun. Sure, it's a regressive theocracy, but it's a fun and friendly regressive theocracy and he quite enjoys the company of his hosts. He knew that he would have to leave one day, but he was hoping it would be to an equally pleasant post, if not quite as critical. Italy, perhaps, or a nice job in the Home Office. There weren't that many bad places to go in the Foreign Ministry - until the Bad Places just started creating themselves out of the ether.

The phone rings. Yes, he could have just answered it using his brain implants, but he found a really nifty landline at one of the charity auctions he goes to as part of his diplomatic functions.

"What is it Fred," Corduroy asks, twirling the rubberized phone wire around his fingers, trying to match the cuttlefish coloration match the exact right width and color. Not an exact science, he frowns.
"A new post just opened up, a critical one, perfect for someone of your talents, " Foreign Minister "Federation" Fred opens, before being rudely interrupted.
"No," Pajamas sharply responds.
"No, what? I haven't even asked yet," Fred pleads.
"I hAvEn'T EvEn aSkEd YeT," the ambassador mocks. "I can read you know, it's not like I'm from Ironhill."
"That's very rude, you know, and anyway, the President values you highly," the Foreign Minister flatters.
"I don't care if Bad Game himself asked, you see what's going on on Earth. It's a madhouse. Gods-cursed theocracies," Corduroy mutters.
"You're in a theocracy," Fred points out.
"Ok, I know I'm in a theocracy, but it's different" PJ whines.

Fred sits back. This is going to be hard, but he thinks he has the trick. "I heard you and Bog Witch were thinking about having kids"
"What's that got to do with anything?" Corduroy asks, suspiciously.
"They haven't heard that we lay eggs yet, so at least they aren't going to try and turn your kid into an omelet."
"Ok, fair point. I'll head down."

---

"Good afternoon!" bellows Ambassador Pajamas, into the howling winds of Siberia. You see, there is actually no good time to be in Siberia. In the winter, it is cold enough to chill even a Venusian's antifreeze blood, but in the summer it is somehow worse. There are flies, you see, in Siberia, that are large enough that the deer run for the hills. The flies are so bad that the Siberians typically prefer the winter - they'd rather freeze than get eaten by the flies. If you hear them say it, the flies are approximately the size of a horse, and if it weren't for well-attested accounts going back millennia, PJ would have sworn that they were a Mobian genetic experiment gone wrong.

"Hellooooooo? We do not lay eggs!" Corduroys continues to shout. What language do they even speak here? "Privyet? Zdrastye? Dobar dan?" he continues, less confidently. Fred told him someone would be here. PJ decides to wait in the middle of his cold, cold field (slightly less cold after he torches a tree with his breath and gets a cracking bonfire rolling). Oh, how I miss Baun.
Subotai45

All-game rating: 4127

Postby Subotai45 » 02 Apr 2020, 17:44

OOC: Also, welcome back. I remember when I almost got you blown up!
Subotai45

Postby Constantine072 » 02 Apr 2020, 23:58

Ello friend
SWG - RIP - Benjam Frail Radiant
(former fan) of GPG till Dungeon Siege 3 and Supreme Commander 2
ARM and UEF forever
Also known as Dragun101, and Schlitzaf on other forums
Constantine072

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)

Postby Subotai45 » 03 Apr 2020, 02:00

GUARANTEE

The Federation has hereby extended its protection over the nation of Yenisei, until such time as it is able to defend itself.
Subotai45

Postby UFOash » 03 Apr 2020, 03:18

Yenisei only ally with ones who worship holy god.

Our people no theokratik. We worship real, physikal god.

None who see our god deny this.

No worship holy god, no embassy.

Ambassador who already kome welkomed by lokals though. Yenisei people not savages. Lokals make special Yenisei drink for our guest, ‘Вобеливателька’ or ‘Vobeleavatyelka’. Great honour to be made this drink, as is made with rarely-drinked alkohols and strong khemikals very important to plutonium industry. So guest must drink all.
Kan stay for one week after this. Must stay in designated area. No enter holy sites.

Yenisei lokals great hosts to stranger
UFOash

Return to Create Your Own Country