Fall 1901 ORDER RESULTS

7 units (one each country), 7 spaces, 7 players on a modified standard map. Created by raytheruler. Game ended with no resolution.

Re: Fall 1901 ORDER RESULTS

Postby raytheruler » 19 Apr 2009, 19:52

um......

this isn't good. i cant remember.
"It was easy to read the message in his entrails. Man was matter, that was Snowden's secret. Drop him out a window and he'll fall. Set fire to him and he'll burn. Bury him and he'll rot, like other kinds of garbage." -Joseph Heller
raytheruler

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby lotr_freak » 19 Apr 2009, 22:40

raytheruler wrote:um......

this isn't good. i cant remember.

I was wondering if you were gonna let me retreat, but you said we were advancing right on.... That's okay, I'll just say I destroyed it. ;-)
"I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you."

Gold Member of Classicists
lotr_freak

Standard rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-7

Postby raytheruler » 19 Apr 2009, 23:06

Yeah im really sorry about that... i didn't realize you had that option.... :(

but im not all to blame. you should have spoke up!! I make mistakes. many. next time, use your voice!

in the future. people need to speak up about these things. Ill do my best not to make any mistakes, but im afraid im very human. ;)
"It was easy to read the message in his entrails. Man was matter, that was Snowden's secret. Drop him out a window and he'll fall. Set fire to him and he'll burn. Bury him and he'll rot, like other kinds of garbage." -Joseph Heller
raytheruler

Timezone: GMT-6

Previous

Return to Simple Diplomacy {All Maps Lost}