DoIaF AL305 Spring Orders

GMd by presser84. Winner: Tagaryen (shockj)

Re: DoIaF AL305 Spring Orders

Postby Blackfish » 28 Apr 2013, 07:31

presser84 wrote:
Blackfish wrote:Press, would it be possible to re-upload the maps? I know it's a pain, I'm getting round to doing mine on South American Diplomacy, but it's much easier to create an AAR with the maps, in sequence, before you. :)

Thanks a lot!
Bfish

I have them but it's going to be one of those when I get around to it kind of things. What if I just did an animated gif of all the years?

That would be cool to have, but in practical terms it is much easier to just see each map individually. I know what you mean by "when I get arounf to it". If you want, you can send me a compressed folder with all the maps as gifs. Much easier than uploading them all.
"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war." - Plutarch

Game History
Blackfish

Class: Ambassador
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT+10

Postby presser84 » 28 Apr 2013, 07:33

Blackfish wrote:
presser84 wrote:
Blackfish wrote:Press, would it be possible to re-upload the maps? I know it's a pain, I'm getting round to doing mine on South American Diplomacy, but it's much easier to create an AAR with the maps, in sequence, before you. :)

Thanks a lot!
Bfish

I have them but it's going to be one of those when I get around to it kind of things. What if I just did an animated gif of all the years?

That would be cool to have, but in practical terms it is much easier to just see each map individually. I know what you mean by "when I get arounf to it". If you want, you can send me a compressed folder with all the maps as gifs. Much easier than uploading them all.

did this work

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bb9l1bc1lxmz ... ciNqNP?lst
Westeros Diplomacy - GM/creator
Diplomacy of Ice and Fire 2 - GM
Keirador wrote:Stop being a dickasaurus rex.
presser84

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1460)
All-game rating: (1678)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby ThomasValiant » 28 Apr 2013, 07:52

Must apologise for my non responsiveness of late. I've had a lot come up at University which sort of has to come first.
ThomasValiant

Class: Diplomat

Postby Blackfish » 28 Apr 2013, 09:22

presser84 wrote:
Blackfish wrote:
presser84 wrote:I have them but it's going to be one of those when I get around to it kind of things. What if I just did an animated gif of all the years?

That would be cool to have, but in practical terms it is much easier to just see each map individually. I know what you mean by "when I get around to it". If you want, you can send me a compressed folder with all the maps as gifs. Much easier than uploading them all.

did this work

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bb9l1bc1lxmz ... ciNqNP?lst

Not exactly. The file names are all blank and only the file size shows. I'm also getting several files that seem too big to be maps... The download button isn't working, either.

I have an idea. Is attaching a compressed folder to a PM a viable option, on the PlayDip forum? I've never tried it, but the "upload attachment" button does seem to imply that it was made for more than simply images. After each player has recieved a PM containing said folder, you could delete the attachment, in the UCP under "Manage Attachments" button, to save space on the forum and avoid a catastrophe such as the recent blackout that is causing the kerfuffle we are trying to solve now. (The Circle of Life)
"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war." - Plutarch

Game History
Blackfish

Postby presser84 » 28 Apr 2013, 16:18

Mouse over the files and it should say the file name somewhere in your browser...I use chrome and it's on the bottom. The big files are psd Photoshop files.
Westeros Diplomacy - GM/creator
Diplomacy of Ice and Fire 2 - GM
Keirador wrote:Stop being a dickasaurus rex.
presser84

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1460)
All-game rating: (1678)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Blackfish » 29 Apr 2013, 02:13

presser84 wrote:Mouse over the files and it should say the file name somewhere in your browser...I use chrome and it's on the bottom. The big files are psd Photoshop files.

Magic! It's worked. Thanks :)

Game History
Blackfish

Previous

Return to Game 1