Cleanup?

Moderators: ferdy0, GuitarMan

Cleanup?

Postby Reichen » 10 Sep 2014, 03:34

In perusing this forum for information and posts, I've found the vast majority of posts and whatnot to be about the previous game. To avoid confusion, perhaps we could start new turn counter/map threads for the new (September 2014) game and archive all the info for the previous game?
Reichen

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (817)
All-game rating: (825)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Cleanup?

Postby Subotai45 » 10 Sep 2014, 03:51

This is because we're continuing the old game. There wasn't actually supposed to be a break, but I worked for the summer, everyone else spent time in the sunlight instead of the dim glow of the computer screen, and the game just paused. I decided instead of jumping right back in, we'd take a breather to organize ourselves and see if anyone else was interested in joining our community.

We did, however, clean the place up. Ferdy, our extremely helpful mod, archived all the thread I identified as no longer relevant. So the place is clean. I'd say that pretty much everything here is supposed to be here.

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding.
Subotai45

All-game rating: 4127
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Cleanup?

Postby ferdy0 » 10 Sep 2014, 13:05

Subotai45 wrote:We did, however, clean the place up. Ferdy, our extremely helpful mod, archived all the thread I identified as no longer relevant. So the place is clean. I'd say that pretty much everything here is supposed to be here.

if you (or anyone) see(s) anything i missed just PM me and ill get right on it :)
GM/FM
HOTW

Co-GM & co-founder of MYM

I almost peed myself when I saw a message from you - UKPBA

Grand Master of doing the unexpected (and getting away with it)

جئت، رأيت، وأنا الركل بعض الحمار البريطاني.

Best speech writer in the world

Member of:
Cavalry to the rescue
Silver Classicist
ferdy0

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (957)
All-game rating: (980)
Timezone: GMT

Return to Regular History of the World