Panama Canal

Moderators: GuitarMan, ferdy0

Re: Panama Canal

Postby Geonosis70 » 02 Feb 2014, 14:12

Blackfish wrote:
giumarello70 wrote:I assume that means the UKPBA will get 10 gold from the tax and that Columbia will get the other 10 gold?

Makes me want to raise the price to 30. :lol:

Anyway, my stats say "Panama Canal +30" which I've taken to mean that's what I receive each turn regardless of whether players use the canal or not. Yes? No??

Subotai is gonna hate me when he comes back online only to find more questions...

Yes, that is correct. You get +30 each month for the random merchants and such who are assumed to use it all the time to get between the Pacific and the Atlantic. All that stuff.
PM me for eu4 strats
Geonosis70

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Blackfish » 02 Feb 2014, 14:14

giumarello70 wrote:
Blackfish wrote:
giumarello70 wrote:I assume that means the UKPBA will get 10 gold from the tax and that Columbia will get the other 10 gold?

Makes me want to raise the price to 30. :lol:

Anyway, my stats say "Panama Canal +30" which I've taken to mean that's what I receive each turn regardless of whether players use the canal or not. Yes? No??

Subotai is gonna hate me when he comes back online only to find more questions...

Yes, that is correct. You get +30 each month for the random merchants and such who are assumed to use it all the time to get between the Pacific and the Atlantic. All that stuff.

Amazing! Half the questions I ask, I seem to know the answer already!
Thanks giu

Also, yes, if Colombia still takes 50%, then it gets 10 and I get 10.
"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war." - Plutarch

Game History
Blackfish

Class: Ambassador
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT+10

Postby Subotai45 » 02 Feb 2014, 18:01

I don't mind the questions. But everything else is correct.
Subotai45

All-game rating: 4127
Timezone: GMT-5

Previous

Return to Announcements