A Note to the Chinese emperor

Moderators: ferdy0, GuitarMan

Re: A Note to the Chinese emperor

Postby Blackfish » 18 Apr 2014, 22:22

Stoud wrote:
mambam14 wrote:Cuz this is MY WAR!

I declared it, and I will win it. SO GET OFF STUPID EUROPEANS!

And if we post about it, or something related to it, what is bad about that?

Mambam, a longtime HOTW player, doesn't seem to have gotten used to HOTW spam in all his time here :lol: :P

Personally I don't see any problem with discussing whatever wherever… ;)
"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war." - Plutarch

Game History
User avatar
Blackfish
 
Posts: 1592
Joined: 28 Oct 2012, 05:46
Class: Ambassador
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT+10

Re: A Note to the Chinese emperor

Postby Stoud » 18 Apr 2014, 22:24

Blackfish wrote:
Stoud wrote:
mambam14 wrote:Cuz this is MY WAR!

I declared it, and I will win it. SO GET OFF STUPID EUROPEANS!

And if we post about it, or something related to it, what is bad about that?

Mambam, a longtime HOTW player, doesn't seem to have gotten used to HOTW spam in all his time here :lol: :P

Personally I don't see any problem with discussing whatever wherever… ;)

Same.
Lagasia FCYOC. You should join!
Regalia Spain in CYOC. Maybe join.
Russia in Crowded Othello. If you don't see a Russia anywhere, it's a typo. You should be a reserve!
A player in Mafia. You should join a game!
Hmm, you wouldn't ques my IQ right if you tried.
Stoud
 
Posts: 1217
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 04:16
Location: The Grand old land of diplomacy
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (941)
All-game rating: (943)
Timezone: GMT

Re: A Note to the Chinese emperor

Postby Geonosis70 » 18 Apr 2014, 22:30

OOC: Mambam invaded China because it's big, menacing, and he wants resources (plus, it has a crappy military).
Why does anyone invade anyone in HOTW? :P
PM me for eu4 strats
User avatar
Geonosis70
 
Posts: 2722
Joined: 07 Nov 2012, 23:35
Location: East Coast of the USA
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: A Note to the Chinese emperor

Postby FortressDoor » 18 Apr 2014, 22:51

giumarello70 wrote:OOC: Mambam invaded China because it's big, menacing, and he wants resources (plus, it has a crappy military).
Why does anyone invade anyone in HOTW? :P


(I invaded Italy because he was being mean)

The URA HIGHLY opposes the partitioning of Chinese land to various powers.
GM of Ancients of the World. PM to sign up!
viewforum.php?f=518
User avatar
FortressDoor
 
Posts: 5733
Joined: 28 May 2012, 23:59
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (972)
All-game rating: (972)
Timezone: GMT

Re: A Note to the Chinese emperor

Postby Geonosis70 » 18 Apr 2014, 22:57

FortressDoor wrote:
giumarello70 wrote:OOC: Mambam invaded China because it's big, menacing, and he wants resources (plus, it has a crappy military).
Why does anyone invade anyone in HOTW? :P


(I invaded Italy because he was being mean)

(OOC: Well that's like a secondary reason, only for emergencies)

FortressDoor wrote:The URA HIGHLY opposes the partitioning of Chinese land to various powers.

(OOC: WW.5?)
PM me for eu4 strats
User avatar
Geonosis70
 
Posts: 2722
Joined: 07 Nov 2012, 23:35
Location: East Coast of the USA
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: A Note to the Chinese emperor

Postby Gooderian » 19 Apr 2014, 09:43

giumarello70 wrote:
FortressDoor wrote:The URA HIGHLY opposes the partitioning of Chinese land to various powers.

(OOC: WW.5?)


That would genius, IT IS THE HALF WORLD WAR!!!

@Fortressdoor: What will you do about it?
Gold Classicist, and a member of the whippersnappers.
Remember, our country is called the Netherlands, not Holland!
User avatar
Gooderian
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: 16 Nov 2011, 20:32
Location: Right here. Or over there. Whatever makes me win.
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1059)
All-game rating: (1045)
Timezone: GMT+1

Re: A Note to the Chinese emperor

Postby Geonosis70 » 19 Apr 2014, 17:31

OOC: Well I suppose in game we could call it the Second World War, calling the time when Subs united the UKPBA the First World War.
I mean, around that time Britain, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Russia, Scandinavia, (and maybe others?) were at war.
PM me for eu4 strats
User avatar
Geonosis70
 
Posts: 2722
Joined: 07 Nov 2012, 23:35
Location: East Coast of the USA
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: A Note to the Chinese emperor

Postby Gooderian » 19 Apr 2014, 19:54

Blackfish wrote:Mambam, a longtime HOTW player,



Me and FD (was he around back then??) are about the only players left from the first turn of the original game. #funfact
Gold Classicist, and a member of the whippersnappers.
Remember, our country is called the Netherlands, not Holland!
User avatar
Gooderian
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: 16 Nov 2011, 20:32
Location: Right here. Or over there. Whatever makes me win.
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1059)
All-game rating: (1045)
Timezone: GMT+1

Re: A Note to the Chinese emperor

Postby Geonosis70 » 19 Apr 2014, 19:57

What about ferdy? He's still around (I hope).
PM me for eu4 strats
User avatar
Geonosis70
 
Posts: 2722
Joined: 07 Nov 2012, 23:35
Location: East Coast of the USA
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: A Note to the Chinese emperor

Postby Gooderian » 19 Apr 2014, 20:02

If he is around, he counts as a ¨original¨ player. That is an honor for HOTW player.
Gold Classicist, and a member of the whippersnappers.
Remember, our country is called the Netherlands, not Holland!
User avatar
Gooderian
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: 16 Nov 2011, 20:32
Location: Right here. Or over there. Whatever makes me win.
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1059)
All-game rating: (1045)
Timezone: GMT+1

PreviousNext

Return to Archived

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests