Page 2 of 3

Re: Japan looking for stuff

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2014, 22:01
by Gooderian
Japan is looking for 20g, we can pay if back next turn.

Re: Japan looking for stuff

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2014, 22:12
by Geonosis70
Sure, I'll lend you the gold.

Re: Japan looking for stuff

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2014, 22:13
by Gooderian
thanks!

I´ll give it back to you next turn.

Re: Japan looking for stuff

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2014, 02:15
by TheLiberator
mambam14 wrote:Japan is looking for 20g, we can pay if back next turn.

Let me guess, this will be used to fund your efforts of invasion on our soil?

Re: Japan looking for stuff

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2014, 05:20
by Geonosis70
TheLiberator wrote:
mambam14 wrote:Japan is looking for 20g, we can pay if back next turn.

Let me guess, this will be used to fund your efforts of invasion on our soil?

I doubt it will, as I don't see how it could. More likely, it will be used to finish a level of industry faster than normally would be possible,, or something similar.

Re: Japan looking for stuff

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2014, 06:09
by GrexofFaria
as he had stated before, he would most likely attack china, rather than invade America

Re: Japan looking for stuff

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2014, 06:18
by TheLiberator
GrexofFaria wrote:as he had stated before, he would most likely attack china, rather than invade America

The ships that he is currently floating up the west coast says different. I have tried to communicate with him, to tell him to go back. I have even told him that when he forces combat, his men will be captured and returned back unharmed. This is not stopping him. He is doing it because he feels the need to get involved in our personal affairs. I feel that airing this travesty out into the open is necessary.

Re: Japan looking for stuff

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2014, 06:22
by Geonosis70
I suppose I'll support the Japanese on this one. Not militarily or economically, but nominally. For a few reasons:

1) None of you are Europeans ;)

2) The Japanese have still not attacked me! :D

3) I share a border with the Japanese

4) America has mass murdered lots of natives. Japan still has not committed genocide!

Re: Japan looking for stuff

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2014, 06:25
by Subotai45
The Germans point out that such an uncivilized, barbarous, oath-breaking nation as yourself cannot insult other nations because they are not European, you hypocritical half-Asian scum.

They support American efforts to civilize the natives.

Re: Japan looking for stuff

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2014, 06:35
by TheLiberator
giumarello70 wrote:I suppose I'll support the Japanese on this one. Not militarily or economically, but nominally. For a few reasons:

1) None of you are Europeans ;)

2) The Japanese have still not attacked me! :D

3) I share a border with the Japanese

4) America has mass murdered lots of natives. Japan still has not committed genocide!

4) No we haven't! The number that resisted naturalization were small compared to the ones who wanted it, and the ones who are fighting against us are small as well. Compared to the filthy Japanese, we are much better. We do not go around invading EVERYONE around us in the pursuit of imperialism, merely consolidating our home regions. Japan has also committed many atrocities. They do exactly the same, funnily enough. Kill those who don't agree with them.

Japan is bloodthirsty and will stop at nothing to gain more and more power. He has already stated a desire to invade China and other regions, and has so blatantly been foolish enough to sail right up to us, thinking they can actually give money to our enemies without our retribution. They even thought that they force us to do what they want. It's funny, really. We're isolationist.