AARs

GM Pedros. 4-way draw between England (attitudes), France (marsman57), Italy (GhostEcho), Russia (haroonriaz)

Re: AARs

Postby Pedros » 12 Feb 2013, 19:13

Thanks marsman - that explains a lot. attitudes said that "like Pedros" he hates tame draws (like this one.) I want to say that I didn;t see this as a tame draw. In a game which has a clear solo candidate, like this one, and where the others have managed to stop that, a draw is a perfectly respectable result in my book, In fact, I had become very impatient for several years at the end, because I felt the game was over and should have been called. To a fair extent that isn't my province, but it does take a lot of time to GM and I felt I wanted to get on with other things.

marsman's post explains that clearly and (hopefully) will teach me to be more patient in future. I should know - I often say "The GM knows nothing!" about what's actually going on in the game.
"Sooner or later, one of us will stab the other. But for now we're both better off as allies" (kininvie)
Pedros

Location: Somewhere full of gorse and brambles, West Cornwall
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1085)
All-game rating: (1314)
Timezone: GMT

Re: AARs

Postby marsman57 » 13 Feb 2013, 21:32

That's why I privately messaged you to tell you that I thought attitudes might reject the draw. I didn't want you to get too excited about getting this off your docket! :lol:
marsman57

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1118
All-game rating: 1128
Timezone: GMT

Previous

Return to Game 3