How to get a Teacher Auth Code?

Information on how to set up games for class-based projects.

How to get a Teacher Auth Code?

Postby thenorthhistorynerd » 16 Feb 2020, 16:08

Hi, I am wanting to play Diplomacy with my class in two days, but I can't figure out how to get an authorization code to set up my class. I tried sending an email to a moderator but it failed to send and I can't find the HELP! conversation. Can someone help me? Thank you.
thenorthhistorynerd

Re: How to get a Teacher Auth Code?

Postby thenorthhistorynerd » 17 Feb 2020, 15:24

Thanks! Is there a way I can edit my current class list or get a new authorization code for a new list? My students didn't receive their registration email invite due to the school blocking their spam folder. I need to edit their email addresses, so that they can register and play. Thanks
thenorthhistorynerd

Postby Smithereen » 09 Mar 2020, 15:37

I need a teacher authorization code as well, and I have a co-worker who will need one in the near future.

Is this the best place to request a code? Like others, I was having trouble locating it outside the forum.

Thank you.
Smithereen

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (964)
All-game rating: (964)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby NoPunIn10Did » 09 Mar 2020, 18:22

For future reference, please send a private message to the "Mods" group to request a teacher auth code.
Forum Admin & New Variant Development Assistant

Variant GM & Designer
NoPunIn10Did

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (1466)

Postby s_xf8zy9 » 10 Apr 2020, 15:20

NoPunIn10Did wrote:For future reference, please send a private message to the "Mods" group to request a teacher auth code.

I beg your forgiveness - I haven't received a code via email yet, PM no response and I do not find this particular "Mods" group. What shall I do now to get an authentication code?

Me = noob
s_xf8zy9

Postby NoPunIn10Did » 10 Apr 2020, 21:46

s_xf8zy9 wrote:
NoPunIn10Did wrote:For future reference, please send a private message to the "Mods" group to request a teacher auth code.

I beg your forgiveness - I haven't received a code via email yet, PM no response and I do not find this particular "Mods" group. What shall I do now to get an authentication code?

Me = noob

I just saw your message from a couple days ago and responded. You should be good to use that code.
Forum Admin & New Variant Development Assistant

Variant GM & Designer
NoPunIn10Did

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (1466)

Return to For Teachers