Page 12 of 12

Re: HOTW nostalgia thread

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2016, 21:46
by ferdy0
Subotai45 wrote:There needs to be a way to increase money to build roads and troops and stuff though.


Yeah conquer new land :p

Re: HOTW nostalgia thread

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2016, 00:43
by AirsoftAlex
ferdy0 wrote:
Subotai45 wrote:Industry?


Doesn't exist.

I want people to fight over land and get a winner not get bogged down with industry. That may be what made empires but it also stalled the game. I will allow investments into a city to make it's output more economical.


Hell yes

Re: HOTW nostalgia thread

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2016, 00:56
by ferdy0
AirsoftAlex wrote:
ferdy0 wrote:
Subotai45 wrote:Industry?


Doesn't exist.

I want people to fight over land and get a winner not get bogged down with industry. That may be what made empires but it also stalled the game. I will allow investments into a city to make it's output more economical.


Hell yes


Haha, I knew it would be a major change but its also needed.

Re: HOTW nostalgia thread

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2016, 00:57
by Subotai45
So if, as Germany, I take Poland, it gives me money too?

Re: HOTW nostalgia thread

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2016, 01:08
by ferdy0
Subotai45 wrote:So if, as Germany, I take Poland, it gives me money too?


if Germany conquered some land from Poland then the cities (once the population is stable and mostly happy) will start producing for Germany.

Re: HOTW nostalgia thread

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2019, 19:26
by AirsoftAlex
Just got back into diplomacy, playing a game with some friends in college.

I miss this forum though, and all the good times we had. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Re: HOTW nostalgia thread

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2019, 19:32
by ferdy0
Hey Alex,

Really want to get this game running again

Re: HOTW nostalgia thread

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2019, 22:06
by AirsoftAlex
ferdy0 wrote:Hey Alex,

Really want to get this game running again

Saw your rebirth post on the main page, it put such a smile on my face haha

Re: HOTW nostalgia thread

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2019, 21:22
by ferdy0
I've been thinking about it for a while and you posting made me do something about it