Reverse Mafia!

Future game ideas/adverts which are not currently open for sign-ups

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Reverse Mafia!

Postby lecrae » 16 Feb 2013, 01:55

Hello Everyone. I have gotten this idea from epicmafia.com, which is a website for playing mafia. One of the setups they have is, reverse mafia. Reverse mafia is the following:

There are ten (willing to make that bigger) players in the game, with the following roles: 1 tracker, 1 mason, 1 vigilante, 1 fool, 5 traitors, and 1 stalker.

these are the roles...

Tracker: This person is aligned with the village. Every night, the Tracker picks someone to track. He will be let known who that person visited.

Mason: The mason is the part which gives the town the most chance. The mason, at night, can choose to convert someone else to mason. Those two will then discuss at night who else they want to become mason. This person is aligned with the village. The main trick is, if thy try to convert the Stalker, all masons who voted for the stalker to be converted, will ide. However, an mason that does not will be saved from the mismason.

Vigilante: This person is aligned with the town: The vigilante gets to shoot one person every night, although does not have to, and is recommended not to shoot night one.

Fool- This is technically a third party, as the fool is not constrained to one side. This is where I edited it from epicmafia.com. The fool wins if is lynched. However, the fool winning causes a problem. In epicmafia, the fool wins if lynched, and wins if the town wins, while receiving less pints, but since we do not have points here that is a struggle. Anyway, the fool does not have to be the only one to win, as he can offer himself to be lynched, and if there are no other townies, both him AND th mafia will win. This is where I need suggestions on, I will appreciate any help.

Traitors- here are five traitors, and they are sided with the mafia at the beginning. However, they can still be converted my the masons. Traitors do not participate in scum discussion and do not know who the stalker is. They win when the mafia wins.

Stalkers- This is the main mafia role. The stalker wins when al townies are dead, and the fool is. The stalker chooses one person to kill at night. He also has another ability, which is to stalker anyone, and learn their role.

I have noticed on epicmafia that this is a bit town-sided, so I am open to any suggestions. One last thing, there is a whisper element. As long as they keep me cc'd, anyone could whisper t anyone else DURING THE DAY, so that is how, for instance, trackers communicate with masons, etc. The winning conditions for both sides is too kill every other mafia/town. Please eave a comment, as I would like feedback on this.
lecrae

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1262)
All-game rating: (1305)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Reverse Mafia!

Postby bluestreaksoccer » 16 Feb 2013, 02:53

I love epic mafia.

We are trying to get a live game this weekend. Want to play?
"LIVE. DIE. REPEAT" -how I play diplomacy
bluestreaksoccer

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (852)
All-game rating: (855)

Postby lecrae » 16 Feb 2013, 05:45

Sure, although I would still like to GM a game of this. What d you think needs to be done about the fool?
I think that maybe, the fool can win if lynched or if the town wins, but that would make it even MORE town-sided, so maybe I should add two traiters. What do you guys think?
lecrae

Postby lecrae » 17 Feb 2013, 04:29

I think that the fool can win if lynched or of the town does, so he can choose sides. He can also visit someone, but the visit has no effect. I am ready to start this, what do I he to do to get this game to Pending?
lecrae

Return to In Development