Mafia Ideas & Discussion

Future game ideas/adverts which are not currently open for sign-ups

Moderators: condude1, bkbkbk, sjg11, Zoomzip, Telleo

Re: Mafia Ideas & Discussion

Postby RedSun » 09 Jan 2018, 01:34

nanooktheeskimo wrote:Speed deadlines are basically end night--if everyone with a night order enters it and says they're good to go, night ends. Basically finalizing.

What happens at parity? Do scum win or does the game continue?


No speed deadlines
Game continues as Mafia win condition is to outnumber the town
Groups:
The Glorious Holy Asterian Empire in CYOC
RedSun
 
Posts: 2104
Joined: 10 Jun 2017, 00:21
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1156)
All-game rating: (1173)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Mafia Ideas & Discussion

Postby RedSun » 10 Jan 2018, 02:17

Are you guys fine if I move this to Pending since Telleo's Game is full? Or should I wait until Telleo's game starts?
Groups:
The Glorious Holy Asterian Empire in CYOC
RedSun
 
Posts: 2104
Joined: 10 Jun 2017, 00:21
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1156)
All-game rating: (1173)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Mafia Ideas & Discussion

Postby sjg11 » 10 Jan 2018, 17:26

RedSun wrote:Are you guys fine if I move this to Pending since Telleo's Game is full? Or should I wait until Telleo's game starts?

Maybe wait because ZZ has a game In Development which he's been waiting to launch for a while now, when ZZ's done you're good to go.
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
User avatar
sjg11
 
Posts: 17046
Joined: 24 Dec 2010, 15:30
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Mafia Ideas & Discussion

Postby Zoomzip » 10 Jan 2018, 18:28

Cool, heading into signup then!
Kittens and rainbows. Forever. Wear your makeup like a man.

One of the moderators of the Mafia Form.
User avatar
Zoomzip
 
Posts: 6543
Joined: 11 Nov 2011, 05:29
Location: NoVa and The District
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (921)
All-game rating: (919)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Mafia Ideas & Discussion

Postby RedSun » 10 Jan 2018, 22:13

sjg11 wrote:
RedSun wrote:Are you guys fine if I move this to Pending since Telleo's Game is full? Or should I wait until Telleo's game starts?

Maybe wait because ZZ has a game In Development which he's been waiting to launch for a while now, when ZZ's done you're good to go.


K
Groups:
The Glorious Holy Asterian Empire in CYOC
RedSun
 
Posts: 2104
Joined: 10 Jun 2017, 00:21
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1156)
All-game rating: (1173)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Mafia Ideas & Discussion

Postby Zoomzip » 10 Jan 2018, 22:19

RedSun wrote:
sjg11 wrote:
RedSun wrote:Are you guys fine if I move this to Pending since Telleo's Game is full? Or should I wait until Telleo's game starts?

Maybe wait because ZZ has a game In Development which he's been waiting to launch for a while now, when ZZ's done you're good to go.


K


Come play RedSun!
Kittens and rainbows. Forever. Wear your makeup like a man.

One of the moderators of the Mafia Form.
User avatar
Zoomzip
 
Posts: 6543
Joined: 11 Nov 2011, 05:29
Location: NoVa and The District
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (921)
All-game rating: (919)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Mafia Ideas & Discussion

Postby RedSun » 10 Jan 2018, 22:38

Zoomzip wrote:
RedSun wrote:
sjg11 wrote:Maybe wait because ZZ has a game In Development which he's been waiting to launch for a while now, when ZZ's done you're good to go.


K


Come play RedSun!


You can put me down for a "interested" spot. It has to be closer to the actual start time for me to get an understanding of how busy my schedule is and confirm.
Groups:
The Glorious Holy Asterian Empire in CYOC
RedSun
 
Posts: 2104
Joined: 10 Jun 2017, 00:21
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1156)
All-game rating: (1173)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Mafia Ideas & Discussion

Postby kimpossible » 18 Jan 2018, 06:04

My own game-in-development is now added to the subforum. :)
Bearer of the Aura of Greater Towniness
Owner of the highly coveted and very prestigious First to Notice Award

Her?
User avatar
kimpossible
 
Posts: 5973
Joined: 28 Jun 2017, 20:54
Location: Arlington, VA
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

Previous

Return to In Development

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest