Creating a map.

Several topics concerned with making and using maps as a GM

Moderator: Morg

Re: Creating a map.

Postby musashisamurai » 08 Aug 2011, 00:35

Im PC with GIMP too> And I never even realized this thread existed until after I finished the map. But I needed Ninja to add the units (couldn't get them in the right palces)
¸,,¸_____}\,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...,,,,,,
`’’´¯¯¯¯¯}/’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’¨¨¨¯
The simulacrum is never that which conceals the truth-it is the truth which conceals that there is none. The simulacrum is true.
musashisamurai

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby ninjaruler » 08 Aug 2011, 00:45

musashisamurai wrote:Im PC with GIMP too> And I never even realized this thread existed until after I finished the map. But I needed Ninja to add the units (couldn't get them in the right palces)

haha yea I made this post forever ago! Too bad we never used the map :( I would still like to see it run
¸„‹•*¸„‹•*„¸„‹•*•*•›„¸„¸„‹•*;;;:::::.....Ninja.....:::::;;;*•›„¸„¸„‹•*•*•›„¸„*•›„¸*•›„¸
..............*•›„¸*•›„¸„¸„‹•*•*•Mafia/Diplomacy/CYOC‹•*•*•›„¸„¸„‹•*¸„‹•*...............
ninjaruler

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (958)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby musashisamurai » 08 Aug 2011, 00:53

2 more people asked to join on thev thraed. Im gonna update it, although even with my new GIMP skills, I can't GM once school starts. But Im thinking of (for the Finacial Debt Variant) using that map because its ready made.
¸,,¸_____}\,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...,,,,,,
`’’´¯¯¯¯¯}/’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’¨¨¨¯
The simulacrum is never that which conceals the truth-it is the truth which conceals that there is none. The simulacrum is true.
musashisamurai

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby ninjaruler » 08 Aug 2011, 00:55

musashisamurai wrote:2 more people asked to join on thev thraed. Im gonna update it, although even with my new GIMP skills, I can't GM once school starts. But Im thinking of (for the Finacial Debt Variant) using that map because its ready made.

I'll take a look at it and aprove it ;) JK
¸„‹•*¸„‹•*„¸„‹•*•*•›„¸„¸„‹•*;;;:::::.....Ninja.....:::::;;;*•›„¸„¸„‹•*•*•›„¸„*•›„¸*•›„¸
..............*•›„¸*•›„¸„¸„‹•*•*•Mafia/Diplomacy/CYOC‹•*•*•›„¸„¸„‹•*¸„‹•*...............
ninjaruler

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (958)
Timezone: GMT-8

Previous

Return to Map-making