Fall 1902 Results

9-player variant by Christopher Carde, introduced and GMd by drrnwrstlr. Standard rules. Game ended with no result

Re: Fall 1902 Results

Postby drrnwrstlr » 19 May 2012, 13:36

attitudes wrote:A PM to all the players with the results would be appreciated for those that might not visit the thread. I almost missed this.

Sorry. I happened to be in school when I posted this, and then the bell rang and I didn't have time to send out a message. I will do it now.
D'Hara in Battle Island A
drrnwrstlr

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1081)
All-game rating: (1081)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby drrnwrstlr » 22 May 2012, 14:58

We have two players AWOL, Cheesers52 and KnowForever. Both haven't visited in over a week. So, I am not going to adjudicate the orders until I have two reserves in place. Hopefully both the reserves are ready and have orders in soon so we can progress with this game.
D'Hara in Battle Island A
drrnwrstlr

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1081)
All-game rating: (1081)

Postby Malevolence » 24 May 2012, 22:20

drrnwrstlr wrote:We have two players AWOL, Cheesers52 and KnowForever. Both haven't visited in over a week. So, I am not going to adjudicate the orders until I have two reserves in place. Hopefully both the reserves are ready and have orders in soon so we can progress with this game.

great- just let us know who they are and when the game will restart please via PM. thanks!
Creator of 1939, Superpowers, Future of the World, Fate of the World, Fantasy CYOC, Outbreak, History of the World, Italian Renaissance Diplomacy, 21st Century Diplomacy, Inheritors
Malevolence

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1049)
All-game rating: (1031)

Previous

Return to Indians of the Great Lakes {All Maps Lost}