Italian Wars (1494-1559)

This is the place for games which are currently being created and developed, and where the designer is listening to feedback from other players. The game is not ready to play, and the designers are not looking for sign-ups - indeed, they may have no intention of GMing the game themselves when it is finished. But your input is welcome!

Moderator: Morg

Forum rules
Despite repeated requests, designers are still regularly posting maps of several hundred Kb size. All maps should be under 80Kb and preferable 50-60 maximum. Unless you have prior permission, any larger map will be removed without warning.

Italian Wars (1494-1559)

Postby war_horses » 20 Mar 2018, 19:51

Hello,

I just created this map. The historical Background are the Italian Wars (U can find it on Wikipedia), but of course it s not an exact recreation of the political Situation.

It s justa first drawing that I made lefthanded (cause my right hand is broken, which gave me the sparetime to draw this map;) with paint. So dont Expect too much.
I did not the names yet and still not sure about everything actually.
So I am loking forward for your critis.

To see the map follow the link below
https://ibb.co/k2rh0H
war_horses
Premium Member

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (938)
All-game rating: (949)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Italian Wars (1494-1559)

Postby Enriador » 21 Mar 2018, 22:12

I wasn't expecting much, but it's actually a pretty good map! Venice might have too strong a defense though.

What is the starting year - 1494?

Milan has only two home centers?

Is it Build Anywhere?

Are there mountain passes?
Enriador

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (974)
All-game rating: (975)
Timezone: GMT

Return to PbF Variant Development