Fall of 1906

28-players, four per country, with an anonymous rotation for who controls the country, played on the standard map. Created by Dunkelseele. GM: Dunkelseele. Game ended with no resolution.

Re: Fall of 1906

Postby Jaded Knight » 03 Jun 2009, 23:25

Steppenwulf wrote:Great! You can join me in the ranks of the Diplomacy enhanced and monetarily challenged!

Dunkelseele wrote:Only somewhat. I was looking forward to a little time off, but the money would have been nice. Hopefully they will pick me back up for the next phase. Until then, unemployment, here I come!

Maybe those of us who are currently "displaced" should have started a team for the Team Tournament game. Just like my job hunting, too little too late....
War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.
Jaded Knight

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Fall of 1906

Postby Steppenwulf » 03 Jun 2009, 23:52

Jaded Knight wrote:
Steppenwulf wrote:Great! You can join me in the ranks of the Diplomacy enhanced and monetarily challenged!

Dunkelseele wrote:Only somewhat. I was looking forward to a little time off, but the money would have been nice. Hopefully they will pick me back up for the next phase. Until then, unemployment, here I come!

Maybe those of us who are currently "displaced" should have started a team for the Team Tournament game. Just like my job hunting, too little too late....

I think too little job hunting in this environment may actually be a smart strategy. I literally applied to 400 jobs that I was well qualified for in late March. A couple hit the offer stage and then got pulled when the company decided to put off hiring in this environment. Out of the rest, 10% went into serious interviews, ending up in "you're overqualified".

I'm not sure it is worth the effort just now...
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Steppenwulf

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1021)
All-game rating: (1023)
Timezone: GMT-5

Previous

Return to Quadrophenia {All Maps Lost}