Spring 1902 Results

GM: Willie900. Draw between Sweden (Diplomat42) and Russia (Hakhamanish)

Spring 1902 Results

Postby Willie900 » 03 Dec 2011, 03:46

the newly trained armies and fleets head out to war, and war there is. Finland spreads its influence over West Dvina and northern Sweden. the East side of the Baltic is home to a number of bounces, and the Russo-Polish war grows in intensity, as the units get tangeled up and behind enemy lines. the Polish army in Brest was destroyed, and Russia now occupies two Polish centers--but is a greater power coming from the North?

Southern Sweden is peaceful, but in the North, Finnish and Swedish fleets battle for control of the seas.

interestingly enough, we are guaranteed to go into 1903 with a neutral center still neutral!

Map:

Orders:

Russia:
F Tallinn to Gulf of Finland--Bounced with "F Saimaa-GoF"
A Riga to Narew
A Minsk to Brest
A Warsaw support Minsk - Brest
F Konigsberg to Danzig

Finland:
A St. Petersburg-West Dvina
F Saimaa-GoF--Bounced with "F Tallinn to Gulf of Finland"
F Helsingfors-Nba--Bounced with "Ala-Nba"
F Vasa-SGoB
F Tornio-Kebnekaise

Poland:
F(Ron)-Sba
F(Sba)-Mba
A(Danzig)-Vistula
A(Brest)-Warsaw--Bounced with "A Warsaw support Minsk - Brest"--cannot cut support--dislodged--autodestroyed

Sweden:
Goteberg-Siljan
Sundsvall-Stockholm
Ala-Nba--Bounced with "F Helsingfors-Nba"
Stockholm-GoS
Malmo Hold
Copenhagen-Kat

the only dislodgement is at Brest, and it is an autodestroy, so we go directly into Fall 1902.

Fall 1902 Orders are due at 9:00 PM EST on Monday, December 5th

P.S.--not to rush you (and if you need the time, please take it), but if the orders come in earlier than that (morning EST Monday), I may be able to ensure that I get a map up with the adjudication, otherwise you may have to wait a week for the next map.

but please take the time if you need it--I don't want to rush you.
Wow my signature used to be awful
Willie900

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (946)
All-game rating: (946)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Spring 1902 Results

Postby diplomat42 » 03 Dec 2011, 03:52

I, the Great Leader of Sweden, with all due process being applied, do hereby declare and ordain war with the betraying Nation of Finland.
Glorious Nation of the Himalaya et.al in CYOC.
Classicist, Whippersnapper.

Generation 32 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

JOIN CITY-STATES AND ZOMBIES!
IT WILL BE OFF THE CHAIN
diplomat42

Standard rating: (1140)
All-game rating: (1289)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby paulus » 03 Dec 2011, 18:19

diplomat42 wrote:I, the Great Leader of Sweden, with all due process being applied, do hereby declare and ordain war with the betraying Nation of Finland.

The Lesser Leader of Finland reluctantly accepts The Great Leader of Sweden's offer.
paulus

Class: Ambassador
All-game rating: (1000)

Postby rick.leeds » 05 Dec 2011, 16:32

Sorry guys. I'm not playing this game well. As I said before, interviews on Thursday and Friday of last week and then a migraine that lasted the weekend... and I can still fell around the edges :( Anyway, hopefully be better after this turn.
World Diplomacy Forum.
Online Resources editor at the Diplomatic Pouch.
Don't let the stepladder get you. Watch where you're stepping. ANY step could be a doozy.
rick.leeds
Site Admin
Site Admin

Standard rating: (1158)
All-game rating: (1070)
Timezone: GMT

Postby Hakhamanish » 06 Dec 2011, 00:35

rick.leeds wrote:Sorry guys. I'm not playing this game well. As I said before, interviews on Thursday and Friday of last week and then a migraine that lasted the weekend... and I can still fell around the edges :( Anyway, hopefully be better after this turn.

Don't play better on my account :roll: ! Just kidding, hope the interviews went well and you feel better (not better enough to oppose Russian hegemony, however).
Hakhamanish

All-game rating: (1000)

Return to Game 5