World War IV needs new (16 center-) Indonesia?

Play a Diplomacy variant with a human GM using either forum PMs or Discord for communication. PbF games include a wider variety of maps and rules than what our site (or any site) can support!

Moderator: Morg

Forum rules
Questions about variants being run on the main site go here.

World War IV needs new (16 center-) Indonesia?

Postby OwenJoseph » 18 Aug 2020, 11:45

World War IV is looking for a new player for Indonesia, and YOU can be that player! The current map is attached.

* What's World War IV? A game of world-wide diplomacy played over the Forum. We originally started with 35 players, of which there are now (in the twelfth game year) 16 players left. The game has not by any means reached its conclusion yet I think.
* What about Indonesia? It has 16 centers currently, making it currently the sixth-greatest country in the game. It's the brown-coloured nation on the map below.
* How much time does it cost? Probably a little more (one-and-a-half-times?) than a usual game of dip. The deadlines are 4/2/2.
* Who can join? Anyone, whoever comes first. You don't need experience in Forum Games, though I do want you to be committed in the sense of getting your orders in and not dropping out.
* Cool, count me in! Great, then just post here or send me a PM.

WW4-Diplo-2111-Winter-Coloured.png
OwenJoseph

Re: World War IV needs new (16 center-) Indonesia?

Postby sroca » 18 Aug 2020, 13:34

The map didn't attach appropriately and is that being played on this forum? I don't see any posts about it.
Hebrews 3:7-8a (ESV)
"Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says, 'Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts...'"

Please donate funds to the site for its extended operation. Here is the link: http://www.playdiplomacy.com/premium.php
sroca
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1148
All-game rating: 1149
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby AKFD » 18 Aug 2020, 15:54

There's a specific forum for these kinds of recruitment posts. You might want to post this in the "Offsite Games & Tournaments" forum.
Silver Classicist! (well, I used to be one)

Apparently "the biggest GoT fan" (@Pootleflump)

Have fun on this website. Signing off.
AKFD

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 834
All-game rating: 772
Timezone: GMT+8

Postby RaptorexHistory » 19 Aug 2020, 18:54

I would be happy to be Indonesia
RaptorexHistory

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (984)
All-game rating: (985)
Timezone: GMT+6

Return to Play-by-Forum Dip