Vain Rats 7 - 2nd Eyes GM Requested

Play a Diplomacy variant with a human GM using either forum PMs or Discord for communication. PbF games include a wider variety of maps and rules than what our site (or any site) can support!

Moderator: Morg

Forum rules
Questions about variants being run on the main site go here.

Vain Rats 7 - 2nd Eyes GM Requested

Postby EpicDim » 30 Jan 2020, 17:54

If there is anyone who wants some great experience GMing. Possibly someone who wants to GM on the forum games but isn't sure how to start, this is a great opportunity. There is a lot of hidden information in a Vain Rats game, so I'm looking for someone who can double check my work and help me make the right rulings when rules are ambiguous.

This is currently recruiting: viewtopic.php?f=253&t=60444

It will be played on Discord so you can get some experience with how Diplomacy Discord servers are setup as well.

This is the only chance to see ALL the hidden stuff in a VR game as it goes. :)
Gauls (Ad Arma) 3-way, Russia (Othello) 4-way, Austria (Crowded Othello) Solo, England (Devious GM 2) Solo, Egypt (Time Travel) 3-way, (Exploration: Great Expeditions) Solo, Han (Warring States 2) Solo
EpicDim

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (1169)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Vain Rats 7 - 2nd Eyes GM Requested

Postby Thomas K. England » 08 May 2020, 12:50

Each of us needs to have a good rest after hard working days. There are simple ways such as licking on the couch near the TV or sleeping. But you need to spend the weekend so that they are remembered. You need to arrange cool parties, travel, try something new. Of course, money is needed for this, but money is not a problem when you win jackpots thanks to blackjack royale.
Thomas K. England

Return to Play-by-Forum Dip