Factional Diplomacy (new variant) Game Recruitment

Play a Diplomacy variant with a human GM using either forum PMs or Discord for communication. PbF games include a wider variety of maps and rules than what our site (or any site) can support!

Moderator: Morg

Forum rules
Questions about variants being run on the main site go here.

Re: Factional Diplomacy (new variant) Game Recruitment

Postby MoodytheWise » 25 Mar 2009, 18:30

TheRedArmy wrote:Hmm...so, in this version, if the Reds are working together, it's possible for a Red French unit to attack and possibly break the support of a Green French unit?

Also, who do the builds go to? The person on the force that captured the supply center involved? (IE, if a Red gets Spain and a Green gets Portugal, do Red and Green get builds, and thus have two units to control, while Blue has only one?)

Now that you mention it, I think it would be much more interesting to have units of one power not be able to cut support or dislodge other units of that power, as per the standard rules. Otherwise, it's basically a Chaos game with pre-set alliances.
MoodytheWise

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Factional Diplomacy (new variant) Game Recruitment

Postby Goephie » 28 Mar 2009, 16:52

I'm sorry, but I think I have to bow out. Things are getting pretty busy for me, and I wouldn't be able to spend as much time on negiotating as you all deserve. I'll try and find more players for you though.
Goephie

All-game rating: 1407
Timezone: GMT-5

Previous

Return to Play-by-Forum Dip