Applications

If you're a student at school/college/university and want to join the group, post here... we'll get back to you.

Moderators: mat.gopack, nanooktheeskimo

Applications

Postby rick.leeds » 11 Apr 2015, 15:53

There has been some... confusion ;)

I've had a chat with Nanook and explained how the Students group works. I'm impressed with his enthusiasm in pushing this group which probably should be the largest on the site! What Nanook didn't know was that Students is an official Usergroup, which means the application process is not just signing-up.

If you're interested in joining the group, as well as explaining why you are qualified here, you need to officially apply. To do this follow these steps:

1. Open your User Control Panel (bottom of the forum banner, next to 'new messages'.
2. Open the Usergroups tab.
3. Scroll down the list to get to the 'Non-memberships' section.
4. Find the Students group and check the circle next to it.
5. Make sure 'Join selected' is the option in the drop down menu and click on submit.

Your application will now be logged with the group. The group leader (or me for the time being) will check the applications and either accept of deny them. On the basis that this is a group for students and 23 or under. Make sure that info is included either in the applications thread or in your profile.

And again, thanks to Nanook for giving this group a boost up :)
World Diplomacy Forum.
Online Resources editor at the Diplomatic Pouch.
Don't let the stepladder get you. Watch where you're stepping. ANY step could be a doozy.
rick.leeds
Site Admin
Site Admin

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1158)
All-game rating: (1070)
Timezone: GMT

Return to Applications