AARs

GM: Morg. Winner: Pedros

Re: AARs

Postby Willie900 » 13 Nov 2011, 23:34

Die Hard for me! (that's why I'm a Classicist ;) )

my AAR:

I'm a little fuzzy, so this won't be great. anyway, at the beginning, I started the big organized thing to get us all SCs over the river. of course, like Cheesers, I decided that I could get a little more, and eliminate some competition. anyway, at Fall 01, I was closest to Italy, but that was really my fatal mistake. I couldn't move forward without someone taking my SCs from behind. I needed another unit, so I was forced to turn to Diplomat in order to get that second unit. it was a necessary evil, but it still destroyed me, because at that point, he was becoming too powerful, and he'd get even more powerful after our deal, but oh well. Cheesers and I suffered from a lack of comm, which hurt our cause, and definitely contributed to our defeat. once Diplomat got south Italy, and Cheesers died, I knew I was in for it.

I never really did much with Pedros. his Huns just kept their distance.
Wow my signature used to be awful
Willie900

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (946)
All-game rating: (946)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby asudevil » 14 Nov 2011, 02:47

When you do get another, I will probably get in on it.
Captain FANG, forum team championships WINNER
Part of the surviving nations of WW4/Haven

Unless I am in the cheater's subforum. 99% of what I say is NOT as a mod.
asudevil
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1351)
All-game rating: (1437)
Timezone: GMT-7

Postby Palin » 14 Nov 2011, 23:28

My AAR for this one... Now, let's see... Some people come out with a plan of survival for the westerners, everyone stabs me, I die :D

I would be most interested in retrying this variant, However, I would like to see this tried with a Blind Auction Bids option. Being in the west is worse than being Germany or Austria in Loeb-9 - believe me, I've tried that too.
Sooner or later the man who wears two faces forgets which one is real... and thus a stabbing occurs!

Gold member of the Classicists
Palin

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (886)
All-game rating: (800)
Timezone: GMT+2

Previous

Return to Game 2