Monthly Live Game

Set up a Live game here. Live games are only available to PREMIUM members.
Forum rules
Guidance for setting up a Live Game.
1. Advertise first! Make sure you have enough interested people to set the game up.
2. Place the date and proposed start time (including time zone) in the title of the post.
3. Post details of the game - game type, length of live period, whether the game will end when the live period does, after-live deadlines if not, etc.
4. Update the first post regularly to reflect changes, players, etc.
5. Players should be on the Forum approximately 30 minutes before the game starts and should post in the thread that they are ready. Check the game thread REGULARLY and don't leave the site!
6. Include in the game description that it is live!
7. Should a player NOT turn up, remember others can see the game on the home page of the games site - a replacement MAY be found.
See Organising a Live Game and Participating in a Live Game.

Monthly Live Game

Postby wiseupu2 » 25 Jun 2017, 02:54

I'm trying to get a monthly live game going. Please reply to this post if you are interested. please specify what day's of the July would work for you and what you would like the settings to be.
wiseupu2

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1025)
All-game rating: (1124)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Monthly Live Game

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 25 Jun 2017, 03:09

I can play one on the 15th or 16th of July (saturday and sunday, respectively). Usually early afternoon is best for me, a start time between 12 and 3ish, but I'm fairly flexible too. Up to 4 hours for a live period is good for me.

I do need at least 2 day deadlines following the live phase, preferably 3. If that's a deal breaker for people, don't work around me, go with whatever the masses want :)
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of Sengoku, Heptarchy 14.

NorthEast

Need a forum game GM'ed? PM me!

Mod (but I'm normally not talking as one)
nanooktheeskimo

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1225
All-game rating: 1407
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Frenchie07001 » 25 Jun 2017, 14:15

I'm interested depending on the details
Gold Classicist
Frenchie07001

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1140)
All-game rating: (1108)

Postby Former President Barack H » 25 Jun 2017, 18:56

I'm definitely interested. I should be available on weekends in July, and my preference is for longer time settings, either 2 or 3 days. Shorter than than would probably be fine.
Former President Barack H

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (963)
All-game rating: (950)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby adamscottprice » 26 Jun 2017, 01:04

I'd also be up for trying a live game.

My preference is also usually for longer deadlines, so 2 days would suit me fine too. (Although such long deadlines seem to be less necessary past the opening few years, so after four hours of live play, two-day phases really will be ample). Will be the closest I've come to a face-to-face game with seven experienced players.

If your playing at about 12 or 13 o'clock at GMT-5 or -6, then that would make it 18-22 o'clock here in UK, so that would be a good time for me, generally.
adamscottprice

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1041)
All-game rating: (1041)

Return to Live Games