World War IV: Spring 2107 Retreats

GM: BigBert. Winners: DOI (Canada), AardvarkArmy (California), asudevil (Amazon empire), Girion (Argentina), paulus (Kenya), thewysecat (Nigeria), and Chelonoidis (Song Empire)

World War IV: Spring 2107 Retreats

Postby BigBert » 28 Dec 2011, 17:15

Here are the retreats for Spring 2107. Your orders for the next season (Fall 2107) are due:
Monday 2 January (2012), 16.00 GMT

WW4Spring2107Retreats.PNG

Retreats:
Mexico (Freddafred):
I would like to retreat to SNC

Colombia (Pengiono8905):
F GLP-GOP
A AMZ-STN

Germany (Satillian):
Bulgaria retreats to Serbia

Central Asia (AirikrStrife):
XIN - ALM
OMS - PAV

Manchuria (stalin813):
FUZ - ANH
NJG - SDG

Song Empire (Chelonoidis):
A HEN retreat HUB
F ECS retreat OKI

Indonesia (MasterGR):
CIO retreat TMS

Australia (cs):
Retreat TAS-MEL

Oceania (marsman57):
CPO retreat TAH
BigBert
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1539
All-game rating: 1637
Timezone: GMT+1

Re: World War IV: Spring 2107 Retreats

Postby cheesers52 » 30 Dec 2011, 21:29

Almost had a heart attack when the last season's orders were first on the page and I thought I had missed a phase, so I'm bumping this back up to the top!
cheesers52

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Fatmo » 01 Jan 2012, 02:20

I really hate to do this, but I think I have to back out of this game. Things have just gotten too busy and I have a hard semester coming up. I just don't think I can spend the time thinking about this game and do it right. I know my country is in an important position, so I can't justify just sticking around and putting in half thought out moves at the last minute based on whatever messages I happen to have received. This is a great game with so many people putting so much into it, I feel I need to do this for the good of the game as a whole. There's a lot more here to think about than a normal game of Diplomacy!

I will put in orders for this turn if needed, and will definitely brief whoever replaces me on the status of the UK's relationship with the other powers. I will do my best to make as smooth a transition as possible.

Once again I apologize, especially to those I have been communicating with, but hopefully this will work out better for everyone by getting someone into the game who can play it the right way.

A shame, this will be my first "surrender", and part of me still wants to not send this and try to stick it out, but that just wouldn't fair to the rest of you.
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
Fatmo

Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby asudevil » 01 Jan 2012, 02:22

Wow, that will be the what...4th UK...

UK and Mexico, just cant keep leaders...lol

Best of luck though with real life
Captain FANG, forum team championships WINNER
Part of the surviving nations of WW4/Haven

Unless I am in the cheater's subforum. 99% of what I say is NOT as a mod.
asudevil
Premium Member

Standard rating: (1351)
All-game rating: (1437)
Timezone: GMT-7

Postby heritikyl » 01 Jan 2012, 06:32

I would like to openly apologize to those who may have been inconvenienced by a mistake I made (which was pointed out to me by Wyse) in the Winter 2106 map. I accidentally forgot to mask the colour layer for RUM meaning that the unit therein was invisible. I'll try to be more diligent in the future, hopefully there wasn't too much of an impact on those surrounding it.
heritikyl

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (977)
All-game rating: (976)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Satillian » 01 Jan 2012, 08:06

heritikyl wrote:I would like to openly apologize to those who may have been inconvenienced by a mistake I made (which was pointed out to me by Wyse) in the Winter 2106 map. I accidentally forgot to mask the colour layer for RUM meaning that the unit therein was invisible. I'll try to be more diligent in the future, hopefully there wasn't too much of an impact on those surrounding it.

Haha! No wonder I forgot to enter an order for Rumania, I was searching and searching for that 12th army! Bit of an inconvenience, but that's alright Heritikyl, I greatly appreciate your taking the time to colour the map for everyone!
Satillian

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1252)
All-game rating: (1254)
Timezone: GMT-8

Return to Game 2