Russian Roulette AAR (Mafia + Jester Win)

Moderators: sjg11, Zoomzip, bkbkbk, Telleo, condude1

Re: Russian Roulette AAR (Mafia + Jester Win)

Postby UFO Fever » 13 Sep 2019, 06:33

Oh and Conq, very good jesting.
Silver Classicist.
Acting former bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
Undefeated as scum*.
Dad, if you’re reading this, who the hell taught you how to use the forum?
User avatar
UFO Fever
 
Posts: 3013
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 06:55
Location: Procrastinating
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1157)
All-game rating: (1163)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Russian Roulette AAR (Mafia + Jester Win)

Postby Fatmo » 13 Sep 2019, 06:34

Shadow, Aes has been scum in at least two games I know of. Some game Nook ran I didn’t play in, and SPECIAL. I guess you could say I’ve been like 40% scum in that Good Omens game where I was 3P with UFO.

Ohhhhhhhh, it there WAS a “bullet” today! Just looked at the list here. But it turned out it was the slow misfire bullet that gave Sjg his shot. Lol that was real confusing as to why Dweller didn’t die when he fired.
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
User avatar
Fatmo
 
Posts: 1905
Joined: 04 Oct 2010, 21:28
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Russian Roulette AAR (Mafia + Jester Win)

Postby UFO Fever » 13 Sep 2019, 06:34

Can we get the dead and scum chats posted?
Silver Classicist.
Acting former bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
Undefeated as scum*.
Dad, if you’re reading this, who the hell taught you how to use the forum?
User avatar
UFO Fever
 
Posts: 3013
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 06:55
Location: Procrastinating
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1157)
All-game rating: (1163)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Russian Roulette AAR (Mafia + Jester Win)

Postby Fatmo » 13 Sep 2019, 06:35

UFO Fever wrote:Can we get the dead and scum chats posted?


Lol our scum chat was just PMs on site. We never set up a quick chat thing.
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
User avatar
Fatmo
 
Posts: 1905
Joined: 04 Oct 2010, 21:28
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Russian Roulette AAR (Mafia + Jester Win)

Postby UFO Fever » 13 Sep 2019, 06:39

Fatmo wrote:
UFO Fever wrote:Can we get the dead and scum chats posted?


Lol our scum chat was just PMs on site. We never set up a quick chat thing.


#PostthePMs
Silver Classicist.
Acting former bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
Undefeated as scum*.
Dad, if you’re reading this, who the hell taught you how to use the forum?
User avatar
UFO Fever
 
Posts: 3013
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 06:55
Location: Procrastinating
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1157)
All-game rating: (1163)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Russian Roulette AAR (Mafia + Jester Win)

Postby shadowface » 13 Sep 2019, 06:40

Fatmo wrote:Shadow, Aes has been scum in at least two games I know of. Some game Nook ran I didn’t play in, and SPECIAL.

Oh, I guess I haven't played here in a while! I didn't know Aes had played with us much before, my bad. So he's just professional scum then really it sounds like :P

Fatmo wrote:Ohhhhhhhh, it there WAS a “bullet” today! Just looked at the list here. But it turned out it was the slow misfire bullet that gave Sjg his shot. Lol that was real confusing as to why Dweller didn’t die when he fired.

Yeah I was hoping some team would figure that out! :lol:
The begrudging bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:

sjg11 wrote:You seem almost intelligent
User avatar
shadowface
 
Posts: 4449
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 06:26
Location: Vancouver
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (892)
All-game rating: (892)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Russian Roulette AAR (Mafia + Jester Win)

Postby Telleo » 13 Sep 2019, 06:41

Image

Image

Image
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga
Bad Wolf
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 4610
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Russian Roulette AAR (Mafia + Jester Win)

Postby shadowface » 13 Sep 2019, 06:42

Deadchat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/tkDqh5YJhVVB

Scumchats are a mess of PMs in random inboxes that I definitely don't have the energy to dig up.
The begrudging bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:

sjg11 wrote:You seem almost intelligent
User avatar
shadowface
 
Posts: 4449
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 06:26
Location: Vancouver
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (892)
All-game rating: (892)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Russian Roulette AAR (Mafia + Jester Win)

Postby Fatmo » 13 Sep 2019, 06:42

Telleo wrote:Image

Image

Image


LOL
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
User avatar
Fatmo
 
Posts: 1905
Joined: 04 Oct 2010, 21:28
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Russian Roulette AAR (Mafia + Jester Win)

Postby Telleo » 13 Sep 2019, 06:43

shadowface wrote:Telleo would have lived with better communication on how many bullets were in the gun.


Image
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga
Bad Wolf
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 4610
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

PreviousNext

Return to AARs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest